Part and Product Reviews This forum is for part and product reviews only!

Need A Gauge?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
smithhonda03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Need A Gauge?

[LEFT]I've heard alot of people complaining (myself included)that their base model civics or any car really, lacking specific instruments or gauges. Also for the tech savy who wants to view certain engine specs and information that is not easily accessible through purchasing and installing expensive and complicated after-market parts. Well I stumbled upon a particular device, a remedy to my woes that i'm sure some of you have heard of, but to enlighten the rest of us.
Its called Scanguage, and most recently Scangauge II a newer slimmer version of the original product with many more options. A magnificent and powerful tool for all car enthusiasts and did I mention its relatively cheap too. Heres the linkhttp://www.scangauge.com/

This multi-purpose gauge serves many functions and easily plugs into your OBDII standard plug equipped in most if not all cars after 1996. Installation includes simply plugging in the device in the same location you'd plug in a scan tool, routing the wire neatly in any way the suits your preference, and placing the device in your choice of a location via the adhesive/velcro pads included. Most of the guess work is already done out of the box but users may adjust and add gauges as well as fine tunning the settings. Take a look at this nifty product if you haven't already, i'm currently in the process of purchasing one ($159.99 retail of most places) and will do a follow-up review of this product. Finally all the gauges I need plus more, and no splicing or altering the factory equipment.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	scangauge.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	80879