HIDs and Retrofitting Discuss HIDs bulbs, ballasts, projectors and custom retrofits here.

HID's and Angel Eyes

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Christopherrr_ is an unknown quantity at this point
HID's and Angel Eyes

So, this summer after i get my first paycheck i will be purchasing a morimoto mini h1 hid set from Retrosource for my 08 civic coupe. I will also be buying the angel eyes for the set. My question is, is it possible to have the angel eyes on when i start my car/driving around regularly and when it gets dark they will remain on with the low beam hids? So basically can the angel eyes be my DRL's? I'd like to have the angel eyes and 6k hids be the only light from my headlights, no yellow/amber lights (except for turn signals) unless the angel eyes can also be wired up for that?

My other question would be, when i get my second paycheck, i will be purchasing the mini hid foglight set from Retro and the angel eyes as well. Can the angel eyes from my fogs be wired to be on during start up/driving regularly and also be on at the same time as my headlights?

I'm new to hids/retrofitting and all that however have spent the last year researching basic things, now im interested in specifics. I will also not be installing myself, i have a shop picked out already recommended by Retrosource
Old 04-06-2014
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HID's and Angel Eyes

Wire them up with a relay that switches on when the car is on. They'll stay on as long as the car is on.
Old 07-21-2014
Registered!!

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Erf_Em2 is a glorious beacon of lightErf_Em2 is a glorious beacon of lightErf_Em2 is a glorious beacon of lightErf_Em2 is a glorious beacon of lightErf_Em2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: HID's and Angel Eyes

Originally Posted by _Christopherrr_
So, this summer after i get my first paycheck i will be purchasing a morimoto mini h1 hid set from Retrosource for my 08 civic coupe. I will also be buying the angel eyes for the set. My question is, is it possible to have the angel eyes on when i start my car/driving around regularly and when it gets dark they will remain on with the low beam hids? So basically can the angel eyes be my DRL's? I'd like to have the angel eyes and 6k hids be the only light from my headlights, no yellow/amber lights (except for turn signals) unless the angel eyes can also be wired up for that?

My other question would be, when i get my second paycheck, i will be purchasing the mini hid foglight set from Retro and the angel eyes as well. Can the angel eyes from my fogs be wired to be on during start up/driving regularly and also be on at the same time as my headlights?

I'm new to hids/retrofitting and all that however have spent the last year researching basic things, now im interested in specifics. I will also not be installing myself, i have a shop picked out already recommended by Retrosource
Hello. I am also going to wire up my angel eyes as DRL.

Here is a picture diagram link of how to wire your relay.

https://www.google.com/search?q=drl+...ml%3B416%3B323