West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Portland

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Re: Portland

haha true dat but I DID make out with one of your womens downtown and then took her to a strip club! Take that, I've poisoned your pond!
Old 07-09-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

You probably grabbed a hoocie from the park blocks.... pics of this girl? Which strip club did you go to? ...pics (in non-crashable size?)
Old 09-08-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ARLO03 is an unknown quantity at this point

from hillsboro/beaverton area here
Old 09-08-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Whats going on man? Did you ever get that stuff installed?
Old 09-11-2008
Registered!!

YUP

MY Skunk2 70mm, Ingalls Stiffy ETD, AEM SRI, and PR2 Throttle body spacer. Waiting for Skunk2 to drop there Headers... !!!!
Old 09-23-2008
Registered!!

DefiantOne is an unknown quantity at this point

wow this thread is old as hell but i'm from portland also thought i should announce that. Anyone still here that started this thread?
Old 09-24-2008
Delightfully tacky. Yet unrefined

m3gach33zy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I'm from Portland but I live in Corvallis, so I'm not that far off. I was always wondering about meets for the Oregon scene. If you wanted to be part of a meet do you have to have a lot of mods? cause i'm pretty stock right now lol
Old 09-24-2008
Premium Member

What up guys. I live in Beaverton, work in Hillsboro and Portland and go to school in Eugene and drive through everything inbetween.

As for meets, we really havent had any, which sucks- I wish we would though. And no, you dont have to have any mods to go to a meet. I went to an acura meet with my civic even, ha.
Old 09-24-2008

hahaha icic well I'd love to try to organize a meet with everyone in Oregon! Triz do you know of a place called Mary's Peak near the philomath area? Its a great little mountain pass to drive. at the top is just a big empty lot with a trail and some bathrooms. It'd be a great place to hold a meet for a bunch of people. Not sure if people would want to travel that far for a meet tho.
Old 09-24-2008

Oh yeah btw Triz love your civic song! If we ever get a meet held we should be bumpin your song!
Old 09-24-2008
Premium Member

Never hard of it. I guess roads going up to peaks are pretty good roads, I have a favorite around here that I drive. When I first found it when I got my civic it felt forever long, now it just feels like a few minutes, but none the less its really fun. I dont have any car stuff down in eugene. I do all my work over at my buddys house in tigard because we can pull the car in the garage- my parents garage has too much junk in it to get it in there.
Old 09-24-2008

hahah well we'll have to do a drive exchange sometime my mt pass for yours :P... I'm not sure if I should take my car back to my parents house to do work on it cause I don't have a garage here in Corvallis. Probably just when I get my suspension eventually cause I don't see a need for it for the little things lol
Old 09-24-2008
Premium Member

Yeah true.. but it just sucks when you dont have the right tool and you know exactly where it is at your folks house.
Old 09-24-2008

haha good point hopefully someday we can all have a meet
Old 09-24-2008
Premium Member

fahreals. you shoulda got up on here earlier man and we coulda had one during the summer, or this week kuz I dont even work this week, just chilling. Car is a mess tho. need to put that door panel on. I ordered some rolling bushings so my coilovers dont bind... I get a popping when I turn, they've been on there for over a year now, its getting outta hand so I had to buy them. They will get here when I'm back down at UO, so cant do much. Need to come back up and get them on- which means taking off the break and arm from the front coilovers and disasembeling, installing, and reassembeling, which is a huge pain in the ***, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Old 09-24-2008

hahaha i'm not working right yet either, just a drug test and interview this Thursday. We should try to slop something together if we could get like 10-20 people lol
Old 09-24-2008
Registered!!

Hey Triz!!!!

FYI

Gonna Have A Small Get Together @ Sonic, Oct 3 In Hillsboro. The Khols parking lot. I Wanna **** Off All The Ricers...

Last edited by ARLO03; 09-24-2008 at 05:39 PM.
Old 09-24-2008
Premium Member

Haha.. every friday they meet up there. They are kinda lame pplz tho... they have some serious cars there though. One guy had a 350z turbo.. that turbo was HUGE, sounded like a propeller when he was driving up to his parking spot. They all got more power then us... but zyeah. I know that area- I used to work there.
Old 09-24-2008
Registered!!

i want hondata to release the k-pro II already... i gotta wait till next year!!!
Old 09-24-2008
Premium Member

kpro 2 never heard of it.
Old 09-24-2008
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

I got all my **** in today for my 04-05 front end conversion...So hopefully this weekend it's gonna go down. After it's done, I'll be ready for some meets.
Old 09-24-2008
Premium Member

Words. My edm tails are coming off so I can roll into eugene without being paranoid. I need rims and tires... *sigh* been looking at craigslist everyday for months now. By the time they come around I'll have a little something for the meets though.
Old 09-24-2008

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

I just got new ones. 17's came off, and Fat 5's went on. Custom, of course

Old 09-25-2008

Hey Honder what did you have to pay for rims like that? I really like the red lip but I can never seem to find them anywhere for sale.
Old 09-25-2008
Registered!!

it's kinda secret bs from Hondata... shhhhh....
Old 09-25-2008
Registered!!

october 4th @ PIR!!!! be there people!!!!! car show/ street drags!!!!
Old 09-25-2008

Originally Posted by m3gach33zy
Hey Honder what did you have to pay for rims like that? I really like the red lip but I can never seem to find them anywhere for sale.
Picked them up for 320 W/ 1 bad tire and 3 tires with 90% tread left. Paid 32 dollars for a used tire with almost 100% tread at a local tire shop. Then paid another 50 for paint for the rims. The red ring is actually pinstriping tape.
Old 09-25-2008

hahah nice nice! Looks very nice to me. can you tell its pinstriping tape up close? oh yeah i forgot that there is this event happening some sort of cruise happening on like oct. 11th i think. I'll have to post it up when I'm not on god damn 56k. :/
Old 09-25-2008

Old 09-25-2008

Nope, it's glossy finish so it looks just like it was painted on there. It's the best way to do it, because if I don't like..I can pull it off and put a different color on there

Quick Reply: Portland