West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Portland

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Re: Portland

Damn. I have this weekend off...and then I'm going back home Christmas eve and staying a few days after Christmas.
Old 12-17-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Haha, of course. Let me know whats up when you'll be back and we'll see if we cant get a mini meet. Hell, they cant make me work every day.
Old 12-22-2007
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Looks like I got christmas and new years off... geeze. I have a day off a few days after christmas like that tuesday or wednesdat or thursday, not sure which one.
Old 12-28-2007
Premium Member

Anyone down for new years?
Old 12-28-2007

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

I work until 6 on New Year's day
Old 01-07-2008
Premium Member

Sorry... guess we missed out on another meet. =/
Its all good though- there will be other times though. I've been really busy this last week trying to squeeze every second out of it as I could before heading back to college. Most of it was spent with this girl and right before I left town we made it official- even got the face book **** going on saying we in a relationship. New years has been good to me.

Back in EUG now... I hear yall supposed to get some snow tonight!! Prepare yourself. I wanna see pictures if possible!
Old 01-10-2008

New Year's has sucked so far. My computer broke the day after I got my PS3. Work has been crappy, I'm going to have to fire one of my employees.

Everybody was talking about the tornados in Vancouver today, even though I haven't turned on the news so far.

Good luck with the new chick bro - And don't let another dryspell happen again
Old 01-10-2008
Premium Member

Oh dont worry about dryspells... I feel like a dentist giving girls my novocain. =)

I was in the biz lab today when my ymca buddy txt'd me saying the vancouver branch had tornados. I still havent had a chance to check the news, but I did just get back and have all night to fvck around and put a dent in this brewfest case.

BTW, eugene blows. But on the bright side my TSX buddy has been wanting to do a ECU swap, but pdx area acura wouldnt do it. He came down with me and we talked with the service manager and hes going to do it next week. Comptec supercharger here we come.
Old 02-12-2008
Registered!!

NJWarren is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm near Oregon City...
Old 02-24-2008
Registered!!

NickDaMans02Civic is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah this forum is pretty dead anymore

Hell I haven't logged on in 6 months..

I'm down south Around Salem of course
Old 02-24-2008
Premium Member

Well hell. Why dont we have a meet march 22nd or march 29th - thoes are saturdays. Somewhere around portland.

I live in eugene now, but my home is out near beaverton. Portland is always fun. There are some fun roads just west/southwest of where I live (bvtn home) that are very fun to drive. Anyone famil with Bald Peak?

http://www.stateparks.com/bald_peak.html
http://www.oregonstateparks.org/park_110.php

Its at the end of a nice drive, and a nice view as well. Not to close to any food places, but they are a quick drive into the city.

Last edited by TRIZ; 02-24-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-24-2008

Originally Posted by NJWarren
I'm near Oregon City...
I live in Milwaukie...You might have seen me driving around in my gold coupe.

Triz - Those two weekends are a very definiate no-go for me. My wedding is the 22nd and I'm probably still going to be on honeymoon the 29th. You guys could roadtrip to my wedding

Last edited by 01HonderCivic; 02-24-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Old 02-25-2008
Premium Member

Lame. who are you getting married to- I thought u were moving out here single?

Anyways, thoes were the two weekends I was going to be in town for sure.

Every saturday I'll be busy until mid april on tax file deadline kuz i'm helping poor ppl file their taxes. What about friday 21st in the pm? Oh NM, just realised thats weeding-eve night. Hell, if your buddies are buying a stripper we'll come out ;-)

Damn then. I guess will have to see how my weekends are after mid April- almost all of them will be free except round midterm dates, althought my classes dont seem to hard kuz I knocked most of them out the way. =)

Last edited by TRIZ; 02-25-2008 at 02:57 AM.
Old 02-25-2008

I moved out here alone, because my fiance didn't want to leave her job until the week before the wedding. The wedding is going to be in my former town, around 160 miles from PDX

My best friend/best man just had two girls move in with him - one of them is a stripper....lucky bastard. I was drinking with them on Saturday night and they're pretty chill.
Old 02-25-2008
Premium Member

I know a stripper too =) but ****, havent seen anything... plus my girl knows her too, she was one of our coworkers... so probably wont see anything either.

Post pic of said wife to be! What u doing for your batchelor party?
Old 02-26-2008
Registered!!

ARLO03 is an unknown quantity at this point

yo... 03 civic owner from portland
Old 02-27-2008
Premium Member

^ whaddup!?

Damn dude your local, how long have your had your ride and where abouts do you live? I havent seen you cruizing around before.
Old 02-27-2008

I saw the riciest 7thgen EVER yesterday....two tone, top SSM bottom was baby blue...chrome projectors, z3 fenders, HUGE invader style wing on back, the required Altezza tails...and what looked to be 15" chrome rims. It made me a saaaaaad panda
Old 02-27-2008
Premium Member

Damn, I havent seen that guy either. I've been lucky and havent come across to many ricers. When I was down in grants pass I came across this one that was a "Show car" at least its paint job looked like it... it was like mosaic teal/eggplan/bronze... ughhh *shiver* Take pics next time!!
Old 02-27-2008

It was going opposite ways on McLoughlin blvd and I was on my way to work...Otherwise I would have turned around, followed him and tooken video and lol'd all the way to Youtube.
Old 07-01-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

I'm in Portland this weekend. Headed up to check out the city and enjoy the 4th of July there.
Old 07-01-2008

Damn. If I wasn't heading out of town I'd like to have met up with you. Check out your car in person. ****'s tight
Old 07-02-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

I'm flying up there d00d. That's a long drive from AZ. lol
Old 07-02-2008
Premium Member

****, I'm around. Honder ur always busy- hell, there is more to do out here then there is out in pendelton. Enjoy the city life!

Rufus... **** bro- whats your itinerary look like?
Old 07-02-2008

Originally Posted by Rufus
I'm flying up there d00d. That's a long drive from AZ. lol
Word. Well enjoy yourself while you're up here man. I'm sure it's gonna feel like winter up here to ya.

And you're right Triz...I am a lot more busy that I ever was in the EO. Hell right now I'm on my way out the door to Vancouver to pick up an 04 bumper for my car. Can't beat the deal, only $50
Old 07-07-2008
Premium Member

Oh damn... craigslist FTW... too bad its like only you and me who ever jump on there looking for 7th gen parts. All those EK's, EG's, and old schooler vics got the area on lock. I got a bumper for 45 bucks, its paint was screwed up with hairline fractures and sheeit, but I'm rocking it now... need to fix my other one *rolls eyes* its sitting in the instillation up in the attic, ha.
Old 07-07-2008
Premium Member

haha I was checking Craigslist Portland for EM2 parts while I was there. Pictures here: https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2...ml#post4330900
Old 07-08-2008
Premium Member

Damn, those pictures are huge, and crashed my computer twice... same as your last thread of pictures, yet I didnt say anything last time... please post pics that are smaller size, or link to your flickr page to make it easy to juggle between pictures of different sizes.
Old 07-08-2008
Premium Member

Or get a computer that was made in the last 5 years. lol

Works fine on my 2 year old dell laptop over wireless d00d.
Old 07-08-2008
Premium Member

Whatevers, I know what portland looks like better then some tourist. lol

Quick Reply: Portland