West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Any peeps from the Denver CO, area?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eeeeeeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Any peeps from the Denver CO, area?

I came to Denver last monday for a funeral and I'm going to be staying past here for a couple of weeks and I was wondering if there were any peeps from the area? I get pretty bored up here. All that I do up here is either work on my car or go talk to the guys from this tuner shop called TRENZ RACING.
Old 11-18-2003
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Nah sorry, im in colorado SPrings
Old 11-18-2003
Registered!!

mmm2donuts is an unknown quantity at this point
im originally from lakewood, but currently at school in fort collins. will be home for the week of thanksgiving. maybe we should try and get a meet going?
Old 11-18-2003
Registered!!

Yeah that sounds good mmm2donuts. I'm leaving the weekend after Thanksgiving though.
Old 11-19-2003
Registered!!

chibianh is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by mmm2donuts
im originally from lakewood, but currently at school in fort collins. will be home for the week of thanksgiving. maybe we should try and get a meet going?
are you a freshman at CSU? my gf goes there and i was up there the past weekend. what car do u drive?
Old 11-20-2003
Registered!!

im a junior at CSU. I have a silver 01 civic with some ADR rims and a few other mods. Does anyone wanna get together during thanksgiving break and help me install my REVO Short shifter?
Old 11-20-2003
Registered!!

I'm in
Old 11-21-2003
Addicted to the Twisties!

FattyMcJ will become famous soon enoughFattyMcJ will become famous soon enough
HOLY MOLEY!!!???!?!?!?!?

A COLORADO MEET?!?!?!?!?

I'm IN!!!! Name the time and place and I'll be there! May I suggest, Wed. night around 4 or 5 pm near Golden, I know of a place off of Alameda and Union that a few people get together and do a "Mini" car show thingy. <----Just a suggestion, never been there myself, but I'm willing to go pretty much anywhere.
Old 11-21-2003
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
I'd be down. Depending on the weather. I could bring up some of the guys from my racing crew as well. I plan to put my front mount in next weekend but we will see.
Old 11-21-2003
Registered!!

Well here is an idea for you guys......High Altitude Imports usually meets Wednesday nights at Buffalo Wild Wings in Arvada. maybe we could have a meet there? The only problem is that people dont show up until about 8pm, so there isnt any daylight to admire our rides. Maybe we could meet up earlier at Hamburger Stand in Lakewood, like FattyMcJ suggested and then head over. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Here is a link for the Buffalo Wild Wings info: http://www.highaltitudeimports.com/v...ad.php?t=15172

I can post directions to Hamburger Stand later if we decide on doing that, but for now lets get some ideas rolling. I kinda wanna make this meet fair for everyone that has to drive up from Colo. Springs and such.

OK guys post up your ideas!!
Old 11-21-2003
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
Can't make it during the week, sorry. If we do it on a weekend I'd be down for sure.

BTW, is anyone else other than zinkyroo boosted in Colorado?

Last edited by andyman97; 11-21-2003 at 01:45 PM.
Old 11-21-2003
7thgens other Official Five O'

AZ2K1Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Andy...long time no see bro. Hows the car?
Old 11-21-2003
Turbo Guru

Originally posted by AZ2K1Civic
Hey Andy...long time no see bro. Hows the car?
Hey Chris, doin good, car's boosted now man
Old 11-21-2003

Originally posted by andyman97
Can't make it during the week, sorry. If we do it on a weekend I'd be down for sure.

BTW, is anyone else other than zinkyroo boosted in Colorado?

Hmmm....weekend is cool, don't know my work schedule yet, but I'm sure I have to work Fri. like ALL day. Retail sux ***!! Biggest shopping day of the year, but I'll be dealing with a$$hole customers all day. DAMN IT!! lol

BTW, I'm not boosted....

Not YET anyway!!
Old 11-22-2003
Registered!!

WOOOOOOOO Look at all that snow!!!!!! I'm leaving next weekend Friday, Saturday, Sunday? I dunno yet. But yeah I would like to meet up somewhere. Anywhere, really. Just need some good directions. I live like 5 minutes away from downtown Denver.
Old 11-22-2003

Yeah, not too happy about the snow..but oh well, I'm down for pretty much anywhere too!!
Old 11-23-2003
Registered!!

So FattyMcJ, would u still be interested in meeting Wednesday. I know that u posted something about Hamburger Stand earlier. Ive never been out there but im willing to give it a try. So far, only me and Eeeeeeh can come since everyone else has to work, but even a "mini-meet" is better than none at all.
Old 11-23-2003

So FattyMcJ, would u still be interested in meeting Wednesday. I know that u posted something about Hamburger Stand earlier. Ive never been out there but im willing to give it a try. So far, only me and Eeeeeeh can come since everyone else has to work, but even a "mini-meet" is better than none at all.

I'm down for what ever! I am off from work on Wed. so I'm free all day, and Fri./Sat. I work mornings so the evenings are WIDE open! Just name the time and place and I'll be there!
Old 11-23-2003
Registered!!

BlueRevs is an unknown quantity at this point
im going to be back in the springs for break but im leaving my car up here at Kansas State, so basically im out. mmm2donuts, i see you have a few mods finally....no more stock eh? Anyway so basically i wont be able to meet up but andy i might give ya a call and see whats up. BTW i tought you said you blew your engine, you fix it alreadY?
Old 11-23-2003

^^^^I LOVE YOUR SIG!!!! Where'd you get it or did you make it, that's the funniest/coolest thing I've ever seen!!!

Last edited by FattyMcJ; 11-23-2003 at 11:40 PM.
Old 11-24-2003
Registered!!

One of my f*ckin f*get *** freinds is posting sh*t saying that I beat a Mustang Cobra LOL
Old 11-24-2003
Registered!!

Well, is it gonna be at the Hamburger Stand then guys?? Last week this guy Ben from TRENZ Racing told me that everybody goes out there. I think he said up North on Union??? I can't really remember so don't hold me on that. I'm planning on going in on there tommorow and getting some new bulbs so I'll ask him about it then. But yeah it would be cool to have a little mini meet if anything at all.
Old 11-24-2003
Registered!!

I leaving probablly this Friday back down to Texas anyways, I just though I'd be cool to get a little meeting going. Even if I don't meet up with you guys I'd still be glad that I got the subject going up in the air. Hopefully this could set up future Colorado meets.
Old 11-24-2003
Registered!!

Ok guys, here is the official info for the meet:

Wednesday Nov. 26th @ 4:30pm
Hamburger Stand @ Alameda and Union

DIRECTIONS TO HAMBURGER STAND:

I-25 to 6th Ave.
West on 6th Ave.
Exit Union Blvd
Go south(left) on Union Blvd.
Hamburger Stand is located on the right(between Wendy's and Pizza Hut, and across the street from Good Times)

If anyone has the exact address to Hamburger Stand, please post it here or PM me.

Questions or comments? post em here or PM me. PM me if u want my cell phone number.

Ok guys that's it. Hope i havent forgotten anything important. Hope to see some of you there.
Old 11-24-2003
Turbo Guru

Originally posted by BlueRevs
BTW i tought you said you blew your engine, you fix it alreadY?
Yeah, I've replaced it since then.
Old 11-24-2003
Turbo Guru

im a junior at CSU. I have a silver 01 civic with some ADR rims and a few other mods. Does anyone wanna get together during thanksgiving break and help me install my REVO Short shifter?
Just saw this. I'm having a personal g2g at my place and will be putting the turbo back in on Saturday if all goes well. If you need a hand, let me know and you can come down.
Old 11-24-2003
Registered!!

BlueRevs is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, I've replaced it since then.

You still owe me a ride too. Last time there was a lot of tweeking with your fuel line, maybe ill have to catch a ride with you in January
Old 11-24-2003
Registered!!

Just saw this. I'm having a personal g2g at my place and will be putting the turbo back in on Saturday if all goes well. If you need a hand, let me know and you can come down.
Thanks for the offer Andy. What time do u plan on having the g2g? Im gonna be busy later in the evening, but if it's earlier, i could definitely show up.
Old 11-24-2003
Registered!!

alright then mmm2donuts and FattyMcJ, I'll see you guys Wednesday!! Hopefully we can get some more members out there.
Old 11-24-2003

Originally posted by Eeeeeeh
alright then mmm2donuts and FattyMcJ, I'll see you guys Wednesday!! Hopefully we can get some more members out there.

Deal !!! I'll be there!

Hey Rob...I think that's your name...mmm2donuts...anyway, you should see if CHACO can come along. We need someone to take pics of the cars and ****. lol

I'm going to have some MAJOR CLEANING to do Wed. morning, lol. My car is a shithole inside right now! lol

Quick Reply: Any peeps from the Denver CO, area?