Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

yonaka coilovers good?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mikehuang562 is an unknown quantity at this point
yonaka coilovers good?

are yonaka coilovers any good. wat do u guys think
Old 12-06-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: yonaka coilovers good?

The quality of any given suspension system varies based on the specific car model its being put on. Something that performs great on an EM1 might suck on an EM2.
Old 12-06-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

maybe here?
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2432536
or here?
http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2381483
or here?
http://www.d-series.org/forums/suspe...oil-overs.html
all from the first goggled page
Old 12-06-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm... they sound like decent coilovers (based on what others say).. I'd be a little leery though, the price seems too good to be true.
Old 12-06-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

yup, not sure either, never used them and don't know anyone using them.
Old 12-07-2010
Registered!!

civicnewb is an unknown quantity at this point

my skunk2 coil overs are REALLY rough in my 89 civic hatch dx
Old 12-07-2010
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Coil overs tend to be a bit rough, but your set-up is on a stock suspension right?

If they are, thats a huge factor in the rough ride. If you expect a lowered car to perform well and not just look good, you need to upgrade everything!
Old 12-08-2010
Registered!!

civicnewb is an unknown quantity at this point

honestly i have no idea.... i haven't even had time to throw out timmys cups from the last owner... been too buys trying to get my boost back up and going.... but i have alot of tampering happening tomorrow with my turbo adapter fabrication and im going to bed