Notices
Wheels, Tires & Brakes Modifications Post Wheel, Tire & Brake related modification information and/or questions here

is it possible to get these rims anywhere at all??

Old 07-10-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
michael808 is an unknown quantity at this point
is it possible to get these rims anywhere at all??

The rims I'm looking for have been discontinued according to my neighbor who actually built my car and is a 92 white eg hatch vx model in Hawaii that was featured in superstreet 2006 February's issue. The name of the wheels I'm trying to get if at all possible are the Desmond autostrasse zephir wheels and it's featured in a white w/blue lip. If anyone out there can help me find a way to get a hold of these I will forever be in debt to you!
Old 12-18-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1986HondaCRX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: is it possible to get these rims anywhere at all??

Sorry, but your chances of getting these rims are EXTREMELY rare. My best bet would be to post wanted ads on sites, and drive to all local rim shops. These are HOT rims, if you get some, your very lucky!!

-I usually stick with Motegi rims, their very good wheels.
Old 12-18-2011
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Pic of the rim here?
http://ht-archive.org/showthread.php?t=1695896
Post #6 mentions the white car in HI. Yours?

Post #11 here has an email addy you could try. Hope you speak Japanese.
http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2508318
Old 12-18-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

guy hasn't been on this forum since the day he posted this thread.. just sayin..
Old 12-18-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

If he ever does find them.. I hope he has $3k laying around to cover the cost.
Old 12-18-2011
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
guy hasn't been on this forum since the day he posted this thread.. just sayin..
I see now that someone dug this out of the archives or something.
Old 12-18-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I'll try to contribute something useful for anyone who finds this thread while searching in the future.

Rare wheels, especially older rare wheels, often command very high price tags; supply and demand. Not only that, but once wheel ****** get a hold of an exceptional set, they rarely ever sell them.

The classifieds on Honda-Tech, Wheel-****** and Stanceworks are good sources if you're looking for a set from a private seller. ICBmotorsports and VR wheels are good sources as well, and you can find lots of other JDM parts importers on google.

If you do get a set, try to buy at least one extra wheel just in case of a bend and guard the centre caps with your life, because they're impossible to find and a common target for theft.