Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

STOCK Lf Signal rapid with lights off Slows to one click when lights on...BULBS good!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2011
PuR
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PuR is an unknown quantity at this point
STOCK Lf Signal rapid with lights off Slows to one click when lights on...BULBS good!

I noticed a few days ago my flasher started going crazy, my rear LF TL was out replaced it.

blinker still blinks fast when lights are off and slower like one click when lights are on and slows down a little when I hit my brakes.

All bulbs are good!!! Rt side is normal

car is stock 97 EX.

when my flasher is turned on all lights blink normal.

any suggestions? thanks for your help been on google and 3 other honda sites trying to search just FYI
Old 01-24-2011
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: STOCK Lf Signal rapid with lights off Slows to one click when lights on...BULBS g

Poor ground at either front or rear on the problem side ??
Old 01-24-2011
PuR
Registered!!

Re: STOCK Lf Signal rapid with lights off Slows to one click when lights on...BULBS g

sorry for the noob ? but where is the grounds at? I have looked on the wiring diagram but am unsure of where they might be. thanks for the help
Old 01-24-2011
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

Each bulb has a ground wire ( should all be the same color... lost my 6th gen CD) The grounds will most likely be on the rear panel and firmly attached to the bodies metal.

A simple test would be to supply a temp ground to your problem turn signal bulbs ground lead. Bare the ground wires insulation and tap/wrap 1 end of a length of wire to exposed wire then solidly ground the other lead and test operation.
Old 01-25-2011
PuR
Registered!!

ok will try to figure that one out.. when I have a day off thanks