Suspension Performance Modifications Post Suspension related modification information and/or questions here

APX Shocks?? for oem replacement

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sleddermb is an unknown quantity at this point
APX Shocks?? for oem replacement

Has anyone used APX shocks. I was looking on Ebay and found them for $100 for all 4. Just looking for some feedback. My car sits about 1 1/2" lower on the drivers side and assume new shocks would probably help level it somewhat or should I be changing springs as well. I want to keep it at stock height or higher if anything, so I'm not into lowering or a choppy ride. Thanks for the info.
Greg
Old 03-21-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: APX Shocks?? for oem replacement

Those are absolute junk, the least expensive option I would recommend ins kyb gr-2. New struts will bring your ride height back to where it's supposed to be.
Old 03-23-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
asianboy781 is a jewel in the roughasianboy781 is a jewel in the roughasianboy781 is a jewel in the roughasianboy781 is a jewel in the rough
Re: APX Shocks?? for oem replacement

dont go for monroe shocks either they made in mexico and will give u a good ride for only a few hours then it goes bad , you gota remember that shocks last you more than 10-15 years so if you spend a lil more you dont gota worrie about it cuz you probly sell or trade in that car in by the next time it needs shock replacment again and im talking about 10 years plus