Site News Look in here for any announcements pertaining to the site or other things.
Always Read This if New Messages Appear!

Members, I want your input on new smilies!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Members, I want your input on new smilies!

I'm prepared to spend some time adding new smilies to the site before I get busy with school, our current ones are definitely a bit dated. I could go find new smiles myself and upload them without your input, but what fun would that be, right?

So here's the deal, you find the smilies and I'll upload them.
Find the smile/emotion/image you'd like to have added to the current smiles, save it, then attach it to a reply in this thread.

It's up to you as members to show me how much you want new smilies now, I'll do my part, if you do yours.

Old 09-03-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Members, I want your input on new smilies!

Old 09-03-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

I'm gonna just throw this out there.A pedo bear.Any form of pedo bear.haha
Old 09-03-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

Can you replace the rofl with this little dude ? < this one looks so much better

I get most of my smiley from ClubRSX, sooo much better
http://forums.clubrsx.com/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001
Old 09-04-2011

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Is one of those Yao Ming...
Old 09-04-2011
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

we also need a new LOL icon to replace that really stupid one with a smilie bashing the other ones brain out.
Old 09-04-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Good job Shari!

Keep posting up smilies everyone, I'll add as many as you post up for me over the next few days.

edobear:
Old 09-04-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

The smile that is bashing the other one is my favourite haha
Old 09-04-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0
Is one of those Yao Ming...
Yes :P

Originally Posted by gearbox
we also need a new LOL icon to replace that really stupid one with a smilie bashing the other ones brain out.
I happen to like xDD

@ Austin; keep up the good work ! Thanks for making this forum an even better place !
Old 09-04-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll stick to my onion emoticons tyvm
Old 09-04-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

here's my photobucket album of smileys.. Some of 'em are on cf, some not

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y25...eys/?start=all
Old 09-04-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Added all the new ones from Josh's album, keep them coming guys.
Old 09-17-2011
Premium Member

We forgot the best one! coined by our own member "modoman" back in the 7thgencivic days.

Old 09-18-2011

Even though I'm not OG.I read threads from awhile back and when I first saw the lmaopper I laughed my *** off.
Old 09-18-2011
=)

o_O What's this lmaopper ??
Old 09-18-2011

I cannot explain.It's just very funny.That's all you need to know.lol
Old 09-18-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

I'll add it later tonight.
Old 09-18-2011
Premium Member

Originally Posted by iSharix
o_O What's this lmaopper ??
the story

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2...opper-map.html

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2...-lmaopper.html
Old 09-18-2011
=)

Is it just me or the Jackie Chan rage face emoticon no workies ?
Old 09-18-2011

Where is the lmaopper???
Old 09-18-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Originally Posted by iSharix
Is it just me or the Jackie Chan rage face emoticon no workies ?
Not sure which one your referring to, what's the title?

Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0
Where is the lmaopper???
I'll get around to it adding it soon.
Old 09-18-2011
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I think its the "fulloff" one she's talking about

here's what's shown when you type it in (btwn the brackets)

[:fulloff:]
Old 09-26-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

what happened to the ''this thred is useless without pics'' were ganna need one of those.
Old 10-03-2011
Registered!!

Matt300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lowlife9
what happened to the ''this thred is useless without pics'' were ganna need one of those.
I second that!
Old 10-03-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Old 10-03-2011
Premium Member

Old 10-03-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Is that one of the smilies Gear?

Old 10-03-2011

BEHOLD THIS GLORIOUS CREATION
Old 01-03-2012
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

can we change "facepalm" to "SMH" ?
Since it's not really facepalming...

and we can add :****:
Old 01-03-2012

this thing is the best thing ever.

Quick Reply: Members, I want your input on new smilies!