Site News Look in here for any announcements pertaining to the site or other things.
Always Read This if New Messages Appear!

Add a SIG IMAGE to your posts! The DIY!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Add a SIG IMAGE to your posts! The DIY!!

How to add a signature image, the DIY

1) FIND or take a picture you want to display either on the web, or as a file on your computer.
2) EDIT the picture via photoshop or a site like http://www.lunapic.com/editor/ Which is a very easy web app that runs within your browser so there’s no downloading and installing on your computer.
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 200 pixels or 75 KB (whichever is smaller), or else signature image will not upload on civicforums
3) SAVE the picture to your computer, or online
4) LOAD the picture via Usercp> Settings & Options> Edit signature> Signature Picture> Upload Signature Picture (URL OR Chose file)
5) INSERT the picture into your signature by typing "[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]" (without quotes) in the "Edit signature" box
6) SAVE signature and have fun!

Right now I'm rocking my holiday sig image I made in about 5 minutes. Bring it!!