Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Fumoto Oil Valve

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2016
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of
Fumoto Oil Valve

Are you tired of messy oil changes?
Afraid you might strip the oil drain bolt?
Lazy like me and don't want to get your tools out to do an oil change?

Well, here motherf@%ker use this:

http://www.fumotousa.com/parts.php?p...&partnumber=44

Old 11-25-2016
GOT SAND?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dooner is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fumoto Oil Valve

I have one of these on my truck. Makes oil changes so much easier, and less messy.
Old 11-27-2016
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Interesting.

I would be scared to knock it off. Not that it hangs down that low but with my car being lowered it is more likely.
Old 11-27-2016
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

maxtierney rocks them with no issues, iirc
Old 11-28-2016
GOT SAND?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dooner is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GolNat
Interesting.

I would be scared to knock it off. Not that it hangs down that low but with my car being lowered it is more likely.
Yeah, I don't have one on the Civic for this reason.