Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

helpppppppp

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
billydawg is an unknown quantity at this point
helpppppppp

i have a 2000 honda 1.5sport vtech and when i turn ignition on if the econo light is on it starts if the econo light is off when i turn on ignitition it wont start help help
Old 08-09-2012
^Warranty voider

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Running Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of light
Re: helpppppppp

you have a 1.5 sport house phone in your car? is it a sexier version of the non sport house phone?
Old 08-12-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
asianboy781 is a jewel in the roughasianboy781 is a jewel in the roughasianboy781 is a jewel in the roughasianboy781 is a jewel in the rough

vtech phone should be installed in all vtec cars, and i never heard a honda with econo light wtf is that, is it a hybrid
Old 08-12-2012
^Warranty voider

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Running Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asianboy781
vtech phone should be installed in all vtec cars, and i never heard a honda with econo light wtf is that, is it a hybrid
no not in a 2000. I think he may have a HYUNDAI they have econo lights.