Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

PLEASE HELP! civic shaking really bad when turning right

Old 04-25-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmdomo89 is an unknown quantity at this point
PLEASE HELP! civic shaking really bad when turning right

hi i have a 2000 civic i bought i put my b18 swap in it since it was a shell the first time i went to go try it out it would shake really bad going straight mainly really bad when i turn it slightly to the right when i turn it to the left you dont feel nothing at all i replaced the whole spinde and would still shake i replaced the calipers and it still shake i replaced both cv axles brand new and still shakes so finally today i bought used but in mint condition shocks and spings the car stopped skaking while driving straight but still shakes really bad when slightly turning it right it fustrates me cause ive already changed alot please i dont wanna drive this like this please help me thanks in advance !
Old 04-30-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gazkej6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: PLEASE HELP! civic shaking really bad when turning right

Have you checked your differential? I had it whenever tried going round a right hand bend my wheel would kinda skip and drag along rather than spinning, this was because my dif had smashed from too many wheel spins and fast cornering, which stops the ability of the wheels spinning at different speeds. If yours is just going and not completely gone it could be causing it to feel like its shaking.
Could be wrong but just a suggestion.