Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

i need help !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kay12 is an unknown quantity at this point
i need help !!!

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody can please help me out... I am trying to buy really good white HID lights for my boyfriends 2000 honda civic hatchback. I don't want to get ripped off and I want to make sure they're good quality. I also want to get him yellow fog lights, but the really good ones. I want him to blind someone lol... No, im just kidding but i need some help. Can someone plss give me some advice bcus I don't want to get him bad quality lights for his bday. Thanksss
Old 04-14-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: i need help !!!

Easy.. I got a site for you that I bought my HID's from. Good quality lights and ballasts with lifetime warranty. You wont find a better deal anywhere else. Pick up the 5000k along with the harness and its all plug and play. Ask your BF what kind of bulb type he wants.

http://www.ddmtuning.com/products/DD...it-101-60.html

You can tell him you spent twice as much and He'll believe you. Way better then all those ebay ripoff sites that offer 6 month warranty and then the sellers disappear from the planet after 6 months of sales.

As for foglights, not sure about the housings, (the cheapo ebay ones will probably do the trick), but pick up the Nokya hyper yellow bulbs. They are yellow and pretty damn bright.