I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Radio code.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
paddystrang is an unknown quantity at this point
Radio code.

I know theres post that says not to make a new topic for this but instead to use a webside to obtain the radio code but i tried and it doesnt work as i live in canada. i couldnt reply to the post cause it was closed so i figured id have no choice but to try this.
anyways i just bought a 2006 honda civic coupe and it did not come with the radio code and i managed to leave my headlights on over night and kill my battery. (i know, im stupid" )

im making a big road trip tomorrow and the dealership is closed until Tuesday so if someone could help me that'd be great!

VIN: 2HGFG11396H012755
SN: 40035181
Old 05-17-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Radio code.

Try calling the Honda Canada Customer Relations phone line
Make sure to update your owners info with them so you can get warranty and recall notices sent to you in the future.
Have your VIN handy

http://www.honda.ca/contact_us

Or set up a Honda owner account, I think you can get your radio code as part of the benefits
http://www.honda.ca/owners/website

HTH
Old 05-17-2015
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ezone
Try calling the Honda Canada Customer Relations phone line
Make sure to update your owners info with them so you can get warranty and recall notices sent to you in the future.
Have your VIN handy

http://www.honda.ca/contact_us

Or set up a Honda owner account, I think you can get your radio code as part of the benefits
http://www.honda.ca/owners/website

HTH
I setup a honda owner account and don't see anywhere i can do it :/ as for calling the Honda Canada Customer Relations phone line are they 24/7 and will they even be open considering today (may 18th) is a holiday?
Old 05-17-2015

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

I can't answer those.... I'm in the US and Monday is not a holiday for us.
Old 05-17-2015
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Stock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of light

Look all over your car for the 5? digit code. Side of the glovebox trunk etc. I'm Canadian and had to get the code when I bought my car. It took about 5 tries until someone finally gave me my code. I set up the Honda owner account in my name at a local dealership and after trying a couple other things. I I called the dealership 3 different times until I finally got somebody who would help me. If you happen to have any old Honda service receipts I've been told the number is printed on there as well.
Old 05-18-2015
Registered!!

I've tried to call them and their closed, I've also looked everywhere in the car and there's no sticker stuck to anything with the code on it. I found a business card in my manual with 60900 wrote in the back so I thought that could be it but there's no 0's or 9's to type in.
Old 05-18-2015

Radio card with sticker
Name:  97nsC90l.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  53.5 KB

How about in this book

Name:  VtmEJLRl.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  40.2 KB

on the first page handwritten

Name:  srCSFtnl.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  47.1 KB
Old 05-18-2015
Registered!!

Nope its not there. here is a pic of the first 2 pages of my book, it looks completely different and not filled in.