I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Climate control pinout

Old 07-23-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ComputerGuru is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Climate control pinout

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has a pinout of the climate control ***** on a 2005 Civic VP. Here's what I'm planning:

I bought a used center console, which I intend to fill in all of the climate control **** and button holes with abs and cut a new hole in the center for a 10" capacitve touch IPS panel. I would like to tie the HVAC controls into a Netduino that will initialize the system to what it was previously set at, and once my carputer has started, I would be able to change the settings via the UI on the 10" display (planning to use CentraFuse with a custom plugin I'll write.) I'd like to control it all digitally instead of using servos to move the *****.

My technical level: I'm a software engineer (specialty in .NET), fairly good with electronics/soldering, and also experienced with Arduino development. For example, I built an Arduino startup/shutdown controller that turns my carputer on/off based on the car's running state, and communicates via USB to tell the computer to do a safe shutdown.

If anyone has the pinout, that would help me out a lot! If not, I'm looking at purchasing a spare climate control assembly and reverse engineering it (which I'm not opposed to doing...just time consuming.)

Thanks!