I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

M3 Style Mirrors help! and power mirrors not working!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AustinoS96 is an unknown quantity at this point
M3 Style Mirrors help! and power mirrors not working!

Hello, i recently bought M3 style mirrors for my 2002 honda civic lx coupe. These are some nice looking mirrors. I need help installing them! A diagram/pictures would be appreciated! While trying to install the mirrors(i started with the right mirror), i noticed that my left mirror and right mirrors were not working. They are power mirrors. So i checked the fuse and it wasnt blown. So i checked every fuse underneath the steering wheel and nothing was blown. I asked a mechanic that comes into my work often, on why they arent working. He said its the switch? Is he correct? As anyone experienced this problem before? If someone knows how to fix this too, i would be sooo happy!!!
Old 02-22-2013
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold
Re: M3 Style Mirrors help! and power mirrors not working!

my guess would be since there ebay chinese mirrors the wiring is all backwards. either that or the motor in them don't work.or there aren't even any motors in them at all.
Old 02-22-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AustinoS96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lowlife9
my guess would be since there ebay chinese mirrors the wiring is all backwards. either that or the motor in them don't work.or there aren't even any motors in them at all.
Actually, the left mirror was not touched when replacing them. So its still the regular stock mirror. And that mirror isnt working either.....
Old 02-23-2013
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

then check the fuses make sure you didn't blow one installing the other mirror.there easy to overlook when blown so use a multi meter instead of pulling each individual one.

Last edited by lowlife9; 02-23-2013 at 02:17 PM.