Go Back   Honda Civic Forum > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic
Register Forgot Password?

Off Topic "If you don't like your job, you don't strike. You just go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

Welcome to civicforums.com!
Welcome to civicforums.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join civicforums.com today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2006   #1
In love with Darryl. Only 10 more days baby.. te amo
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold
man kills wife's lover in york, pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by this newspaper in PA
Husband charged in rival's slaying
York County man fatally beaten after tryst, police say
Thursday, July 27, 2006

DILLSBURG - William "B.J." Burnham Jr. died in the small hours of June 25, in a flurry of blows from the man who caught his wife in bed with Burnham, police said.

Dustin S. Weigel, 22, of the 400 block of Geary Avenue, New Cumberland, was charged Tuesday with beating Burnham to death with a blunt object on June 25, apparently after finding his wife in Burnham's home at 142 Spring Road, Carroll Twp.

Weigel was arrested on U.S. Route 15 by Carroll Twp. Police at 5:15 p.m. Tuesday. He was arraigned before District Judge Richard T. Thomas on charges of homicide, burglary, terroristic threats and simple assault. Weigel is being held in York County Prison without bail.

Burnham, 27, of Carroll Twp., was a father of two and recently started his own construction company.

Statements filed by police with their application for an arrest warrant said that on Monday, Weigel's wife, Diana Weigel, told them that she had sex with Burnham sometime after 11:15 p.m. June 24 in the bedroom of his home. The two then fell asleep.

Diana Weigel said a sound awoke her, and she saw a figure standing over the bed, police said. That figure was her husband, wearing dark clothing with a hooded sweatshirt with the hood pulled up over his head, she told police.

Burnham began fighting with Dustin Weigel, who was holding some sort of weapon, police said. Diana Weigel told police she tried to take the weapon away from her husband.

About that point, Burnham, who was on top of Dustin Weigel on the floor, said "let's talk about this," stood up and walked out of the bedroom toward the living room, she told police.

Diana Weigel said she fled into the bathroom and closed the door. From there, she told police, she heard "four noises that sounded like metal hitting something," then heard a "gargling or gurgling sound" from Burnham.

Dustin Weigel burst into the bathroom, hit his wife in the face and gave her a nosebleed, then told her to get out of the house, police said. She left in her car, wearing only her underwear and a shirt.

About 2:45 a.m., she tried calling Burnham from her cell phone but got no answer. She called Dustin Weigel to tell him that she had left her pants and purse at Burnham's. She pulled over on the side of the road and waited for her husband.

She told police they met in the parking lot of a church. When Dustin Weigel handed her belongings to her, he told her he had killed Burnham and would kill her, too, unless she went home. She told police that her husband had blood on his face.

Burnham was found dead on his living room floor just before 1 p.m. that day by his sister and another person.

Police found bloodstains on carpets, window moldings and walls, they said.

Andrew Kilgore was among a group of Burnham's family and friends who attended a news conference yesterday to hear Carroll Twp. Police Chief Jack Francis announce Dustin Weigel's arrest.

Kilgore said he was close friends with Burnham for about 20 years, and had known Dustin Weigel for six or eight years.

"B.J. was the best friend you could ask for," he said.

He said the Weigels' relationship has always been rocky, and he had no doubt about Dustin Weigel's involvement.

"We all knew who was responsible. It just took some time for them to build a case," he said.

Neighbor John Kamarer said the Weigels had moved to their New Cumberland address this summer.

"It is pretty surprising," Kamarer said yesterday. "He seemed like a nice guy. I would see him and his wife walking their two kids in the baby carriage and sitting out on the porch in the evenings. They were pretty quiet. You never heard any fighting or anything.

Francis said Dustin Weigel has a criminal history, but nothing violent on his record. Francis said the investigation involved many interviews, a lot of overtime and assistance from the county's forensics team and investigators from the county district attorney's office.

He would not comment on what weapon was used or whether other arrests are pending.

A preliminary hearing for Dustin Weigel is scheduled for 9 a.m. Oct. 26 at Thomas' Dillsburg office.

cliff notes: a married couple, guy finds his wife in bed with her lover at his house, husband kills lover, punches wife, and is now arrested.

what would you have done? i think he should of more than punched the girl... thats just IMO
diana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #2
Registered!!

Points: 15,637, Level: 80 Points: 15,637, Level: 80 Points: 15,637, Level: 80
Level up: 58%, 213 Points needed
Level up: 58% Level up: 58% Level up: 58%
Activity: 10.0%
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
4jacks is a glorious beacon of light 4jacks is a glorious beacon of light 4jacks is a glorious beacon of light 4jacks is a glorious beacon of light 4jacks is a glorious beacon of light 4jacks is a glorious beacon of light 4jacks is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to 4jacks Send a message via AIM to 4jacks
I don't think he should of punched the hussy...

Other than that, Fine him $50 and send him on his way.

the wife should go to jail...

*I can dream can't I*
4jacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #3
Premium Member

Points: 109,102, Level: 100 Points: 109,102, Level: 100 Points: 109,102, Level: 100
Level up: 0%, 0 Points needed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Activity: 1.4%
Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4% Activity: 1.4%
IronFist has a reputation beyond repute IronFist has a reputation beyond repute IronFist has a reputation beyond repute IronFist has a reputation beyond repute IronFist has a reputation beyond repute IronFist has a reputation beyond repute IronFist has a reputation beyond repute IronFist has a reputation beyond repute IronFist has a reputation beyond repute IronFist has a reputation beyond repute IronFist has a reputation beyond repute
Why would you kill the guy? It's not his fault. Take him out for a beer and say thanks for showing me what a ***** my wife was.

Corporate Life Sucks

K&N FIPK II / HP Top Portion Header / Neuspeed Front Upper Strut Bar / RSX 19mm Rear Sway Bar
Generic Rear Upper Strut Bar / 15" Silver Rota Slipstreams (11.8lbs) / 205/60/15 Falken ZE-512's
IronFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #4
Registered!!

4jacks is a glorious beacon of light 4jacks is a glorious beacon of light 4jacks is a glorious beacon of light 4jacks is a glorious beacon of light 4jacks is a glorious beacon of light 4jacks is a glorious beacon of light 4jacks is a glorious beacon of light
From what I understood in the article... he was cheating on his wife (and had two kids) and it seemed like an ongoing thing... also it's York PA... he knew she was married... yup dead guy...

If he was just visiting the town and thought is was a hook up .. then yeah, take him out for a beer.

Of course I would of killed him much more diskreetly. (sp? friggin diskreet.. now I can't spell that word)
Old 07-27-2006   #5
Registered!!

Points: 32,664, Level: 100 Points: 32,664, Level: 100 Points: 32,664, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future
I don't believe in killing people.

Punch the wife in the face, stamp an "A" on her chest and shackle her to the doors of the town hall so everyone can spit on her.
Taffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #6
Super Moderator

Points: 146,804, Level: 100 Points: 146,804, Level: 100 Points: 146,804, Level: 100
Activity: 54.5%
Activity: 54.5% Activity: 54.5% Activity: 54.5%
gearbox has a reputation beyond repute gearbox has a reputation beyond repute gearbox has a reputation beyond repute gearbox has a reputation beyond repute gearbox has a reputation beyond repute gearbox has a reputation beyond repute gearbox has a reputation beyond repute gearbox has a reputation beyond repute gearbox has a reputation beyond repute gearbox has a reputation beyond repute gearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFist
Why would you kill the guy? It's not his fault. Take him out for a beer and say thanks for showing me what a ***** my wife was.
ya unless the other guy knew she was married, idk why he would be to blame.
Old 07-27-2006   #7
Registered!!

nick95673 is a splendid one to behold nick95673 is a splendid one to behold nick95673 is a splendid one to behold nick95673 is a splendid one to behold nick95673 is a splendid one to behold nick95673 is a splendid one to behold nick95673 is a splendid one to behold nick95673 is a splendid one to behold nick95673 is a splendid one to behold nick95673 is a splendid one to behold nick95673 is a splendid one to behold
I think I would sleep better in jail knowing I killed the man, than I would knowing a guy came in to the house I worked for and nailed the chick I feed.

7TH GEN CIVIC'S SPARK CLUB MEMBER #1
nick95673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #8
Registered!!

Points: 32,664, Level: 100 Points: 32,664, Level: 100 Points: 32,664, Level: 100
Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future Taffy has a brilliant future
Seriously though, the guy fucked up because he actually drove over to the other guys house to catch her cheating and then killed the guy in his own house, bad news. Now, if he would have came home and saw the other guy on top of his wife, he then could have had a legitimate reason of beating the **** out of him (thought he was raping his wife) and it could have been self defense instead of homicide.
Taffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #9
Registered!!

yeah he wasn't very slick....

very very sad scenerio... I truly don't understand why people cheat on their spouses. ... i dunno I have a long rant, maybe I'll start a new thread.
Old 07-27-2006   #10
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to white2K2EX
I would agree with IronFist if the husband had found them in a hotel or something, but there are enough tell-tale signs in a couple's house to let the dude know she was married.

Anyway, I would've done the same thing. That's not to say it's smart or anything, but I probably would've done the same thing.
Old 07-27-2006   #11
Registered!!

jpan_home is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Article
Andrew Kilgore was among a group of Burnham's family and friends who attended a news conference yesterday to hear Carroll Twp. Police Chief Jack Francis announce Dustin Weigel's arrest.

Kilgore said he was close friends with Burnham for about 20 years, and had known Dustin Weigel for six or eight years.

"B.J. was the best friend you could ask for," he said.
So, clearly the deceased and the killer had mutual friends, and chances are, they knew each other. The best friend you could ask for, I'm sure, for a cheatin' wife.

He done did the wrong biotch and
Old 07-27-2006   #12
The only job I need is a blowjob

Points: 73,544, Level: 100 Points: 73,544, Level: 100 Points: 73,544, Level: 100
Activity: 3.4%
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
civic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute civic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute civic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute civic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute civic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute civic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute civic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute civic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute civic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute civic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute civic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to civic01vtec
If I came home to my own house to find my wife in bed with another guy, best believe that they both are getting a *** beating.

If she was in another guys home, she would defintely be getting a beating when her skank *** walked in the door.

'01 Civic EX -- boosted
'99 Chevy 2500 Ext. cab 4x4 with a
454 <--- under 10 mpg
'02 Chevy Trailblazer
civic01vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006   #13
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to blackBDMcivicLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4jacks
From what I understood in the article... he was cheating on his wife (and had two kids) and it seemed like an ongoing thing... also it's York PA... he knew she was married... yup dead guy...
WOOT WOOT for my home town!!!!

<-- I bet thats what the fight looked like.
http://i3.tinypic.com/15i7zpk.jpg

Last edited by blackBDMcivicLX; 07-27-2006 at 07:28 PM.
blackBDMcivicLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006   #14
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

Points: 24,757, Level: 95 Points: 24,757, Level: 95 Points: 24,757, Level: 95
Level up: 41%, 593 Points needed
Level up: 41% Level up: 41% Level up: 41%
Activity: 4.5%
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%
aznboysrfr has much to be proud of aznboysrfr has much to be proud of aznboysrfr has much to be proud of aznboysrfr has much to be proud of aznboysrfr has much to be proud of aznboysrfr has much to be proud of aznboysrfr has much to be proud of aznboysrfr has much to be proud of aznboysrfr has much to be proud of aznboysrfr has much to be proud of aznboysrfr has much to be proud of
he got what was coming to him.
Old 07-28-2006   #15
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of 02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of 02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of 02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of 02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of 02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of 02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of 02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of 02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of 02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of 02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
ya I would flip out too...

why not get a hotel or any where other then MY HOUSE

what people dont know doesnt kill them!
Old 07-28-2006   #16
< My future wife.

Points: 57,449, Level: 100 Points: 57,449, Level: 100 Points: 57,449, Level: 100
armieo is a splendid one to behold armieo is a splendid one to behold armieo is a splendid one to behold armieo is a splendid one to behold armieo is a splendid one to behold armieo is a splendid one to behold armieo is a splendid one to behold armieo is a splendid one to behold armieo is a splendid one to behold armieo is a splendid one to behold armieo is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to armieo
Quote:
Originally Posted by civic01vtec
If I came home to my own house to find my wife in bed with another guy, best believe that they both are getting a *** beating.

If she was in another guys home, she would defintely be getting a beating when her skank *** walked in the door.
Why would you care, unless you just enjoy beating people up.

As far as I'm concerned you are the most single guy on this site... well at least the way you talk about nailing other women and ****. ... jay... i mean..... fred. haha

Riceteam: Ricedat
Quote:
Originally Posted by PitchBlack View Post
A blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile is all I'm saying...
armieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006   #17
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackBDMcivicLX
WOOT WOOT for my home town!!!!

<-- I bet thats what the fight looked like.

haha I'm 5 mins from York County...

did you know these guys, is it on the news or anything?
Old 07-28-2006   #18

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Nope I haven't heard anything about it until I saw this. But I don't watch the news or read the news paper. And the morning show on 105.7 has been the best of all week, so no news there either.
Old 07-28-2006   #19
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant future pbfoot has a brilliant future pbfoot has a brilliant future pbfoot has a brilliant future pbfoot has a brilliant future pbfoot has a brilliant future pbfoot has a brilliant future pbfoot has a brilliant future pbfoot has a brilliant future pbfoot has a brilliant future pbfoot has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to pbfoot
no one in york talks about some dude bludgeoning another dude to death? wtf....

~R.I.P. Diana Ham (WhoWhatWhoa)~

"Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid."

AbsolutStoli.com

7thGen's Premium Drinker's Club Member #4

there is a jail cell in PA with jen's and my name written ALLLL over it. jen is the coolest hoe in this bish! haha
pbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfoot
no one in york talks about some dude bludgeoning another dude to death? wtf....
Old 07-28-2006   #21
In love with Darryl. Only 10 more days baby.. te amo

diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold diana is a splendid one to behold
it was on the patriot newspaper.. i dont watch the news, just read them
diana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006
CivicForums
Honda Civic

Paid Advertisement

Tags
berwick , caught , cheating , death , dustin , homicide , kills , lover , man , pa , weigel , wife , wifes , york , yorkpa