Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Trunk popper/lock!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005
MyK
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MyK has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Trunk popper/lock!!

Sup peeps!!

yea, so my (04 coupe) trunk popper stopped working, I took it too the dealership the last time I had my oil changed and they "fixed" it. On my way I went, and then the next time I went to school (Wayne State, Detriot), I went to lock my face plate in the trunk, and guess what! the ufcking thing dont lock!!!

so I recently had my third oil change, and I told the service dude, he looked into my trunk popper not locking prob and said that they can replace it, but it will be too much of a problem to have it match my ignition key, and therefore I will need a new key for it!!!

WTF, what shall i do here, I wouldnt really care but I like to lock my subs and face up and without the locking thing I cant!!! and therrs no way in hell im carrying two keys around with me, I pay as much as everyone else, why should I have that problem!!!

anyone have any suggestions?????
Old 07-07-2005
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
You need to go back and throw a fit. Ask for the manager. Go straight to the top. You bought the car, they have to make sure it still works. They just want to be lazy and make you carry 2 keys instead of getting one key to work.
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

se7engen_riDe is an unknown quantity at this point
^ strongly agree. thats exactly what i would do. who cares what they say about you or say to you. just get your car to 100%.