Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Ignition Solutions Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dvlsh6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ignition Solutions Group Buy

Hello to all 01 Civic Enthusiasts,

I remember readin a post here several months ago regarding a member who was trying to organize a group buy.
To whoever that was, let me know how many people you have and I will give you a good discount base on that.

I know there were alot of skepticism regarding our product since no one knew exactly what new technology we brought
about to the ignition system. Email me at igniteme@ignitionsolutions.com and tell me exactly how many people are ready to purchase.
Price for the system is now $460.99 since Honda has raised their prices on us for the ignition coils.

Side note for all: For any of you handling your OEM ignition coils, please be very careful with them and make sure that it does not drop or hit anything solid, since tiny fractures can occur internally and externally leading to a malfuction of the ignition coil. In order words, handle your ignition coils, when removing them, with care.

Thanks for your time.