Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Will Celica seats fit in a civic

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
owens76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Will Celica seats fit in a civic

My friend has a new celica and I love how comfortable her seats are and was wondering what it would take to put them in my car. Can anyone offer there advice or input.
Old 06-29-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Originally Posted by owens76
My friend has a new celica and I love how comfortable her seats are and was wondering what it would take to put them in my car. Can anyone offer there advice or input.

You would need to definitely fabricate some brackets for it cause there not gonna bolt right in! I got a friend name Ben (cryption) on here that has some in his car and someone had to make the brackets for his seats to fit in the car...so it can be done!! Im not really sure if you could take the bracket off stock civic seats and put them on celica seats but it's worth a shot!

edit:
Old 06-29-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all