I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

heater fan'radiator fan

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
billz28 is an unknown quantity at this point
heater fan'radiator fan

2008 civic ex,as soon as i turn on my heater fan motor my fans on the radiator come on.Is there a sensor gone bad? Should it only come on when coolant comes up to operating tempature?
Old 12-11-2016
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: heater fan'radiator fan

Search the 8th gen site compressor inhibit programming procedure, and perform that.

You can then press the A/C button and release the compressor.
Old 12-11-2016
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: heater fan'radiator fan

as soon as i turn on my heater fan motor my fans on the radiator come on
Radiator fans turn on when the AC compressor turns on .

When the heater controls are set to either front defog/defrost position, the AC is automatically enabled because AC helps dehumidify the incoming air.....which helps clear the windshield quickly

The procedure mentioned above allows you some manual control over the AC operation while in defrost position.