I.C.E. (Audio) & Electrical Upgrades Post all your I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) and wiring questions here (Audio, video etc.)

Bluetooth and Media screen display

Old 05-12-2016
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Meanie is an unknown quantity at this point
Bluetooth and Media screen display

Vehicle is a 2014 Civic EX.

First, when I start the car, the media screen starts on the "source" display but I cannot find how to change that to start on another display. Anyone know?

Second, I just noticed today on my way home, my phone automatically connects to bluetooth and today, I selected that source to listen to a song on my phone. Upon switching to the Bluetooth source, music started playing. I opened the music app on my phone to find the song I wanted to hear. I clicked on that song and another song began to play. I thought I hit the wrong one and tried again with no luck. I click another song to try and yet, a different song started playing. Bottom line...any song I clicked on the phone played a different song through Bluetooth. I have never experienced that on any BT connection/device and am perplexed as to why this is happening.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help received.
Old 05-12-2016
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluetooth and Media screen display

poke around in the menus and settings,

look for something like 'audio source pop up' and turn it off

look for 'remember last screen' and turn it on (if it has that option...I think yours only has the source pop up one above)

Phone issues, that's not my bag. Recent phone update got everything screwy?