Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

2006 Civic electrical issues

Old 03-26-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
migasperson2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 04 Honda Civic
yes of course. Its probably an alternator problem as gearbox has already stated.
No not an alternator problem already had it checked with auto zone and they said it's completely fine!
Old 03-26-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
migasperson2006 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by [H]ashlee[H]
My car had that same problem over the summer. i also took it to autozone to have the altenator tested and it was fine....bought a new battery and it was fine for about a week or so then wound up having to jump start my car anytime i wanted to go sumwhere...all the lights were going nuts and the car was acting possessed...lol

but you may want to take your car to someone who knows all about the wiring in and around the motor and battery area. that was the problem with mine. the guy i had bought it from wired the whole car wrong which after a while caused it to go all bipolar on me. so i know a few ppl if you dont who can fix that problem in like ten minutes or so for a little of nothing.....no need in takin it to a shop to spend an a** load of money.
I'd like the names to those places too please. I have a 2006 honda civic and having similar issues. I hope these places are nationwide..
Old 03-26-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Nobody knows.....

Originally Posted by migasperson2006
No not an alternator problem already had it checked with auto zone and they said it's completely fine!
Originally Posted by migasperson2006
I'd like the names to those places too please. I have a 2006 honda civic and having similar issues. I hope these places are nationwide..
You've dragged up a thread that is over 3 years old. Moving your posts to a new thread.

Care to tell us your story about your car?
Is your car killing the battery overnight or something?

Last edited by ezone; 03-26-2017 at 10:27 AM.