Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Best place to buy a replacement driver side mirror

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
purplepills is an unknown quantity at this point
Best place to buy a replacement driver side mirror

Some jerk knocked my drivers side mirror off at some point last night. And of course kept going. But anyway I have an 08 Civiv EX (I think its an EX, has moon roof). I was wondering where is the best place to get a replacement mirror? I have googled, but got quite a few sources, non of which seem OEM. I am worried about fitting issues.

Any input is appreciated...

Also a link or information on how to actually replace the mirror would be great too..
Old 02-15-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best place to buy a replacement driver side mirror

Local recycle yard first choice, hopefully it's a DIY place.... You-pull-it off of the dead car, that way you get to see how to replace it when you get it home.

If they don't have it, see what it would take for them to get one from another yard.

Online search, www.car-part.com
Old 02-15-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
purplepills is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ezone
...Online search, www.car-part.com
Didnt find one local, but located one from this link... Thanks.
Old 02-15-2017
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

Is your connector still in place ??

This would be perfect chance to get one...... Just tell them to include it, and as much attached wire as they can get.

A yard did that for me on a clock I got once.