Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

A few of my car lights don't work

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CurryBomb is an unknown quantity at this point
A few of my car lights don't work

The passenger click light is dead. I had it turned on one day and while it was it was on, it ran out. How can I replace it?

Also, when I press the power button for my audio system, the text/time display keeps flashing on and off, why is that?

And my last light issue is that a few of the ac buttons don't work

Name:  lINeB0k.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  71.8 KB

Just a heads up, I got the pic off google, mine isn't a manual
Old 12-19-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A few of my car lights don't work

Originally Posted by CurryBomb
The passenger click light is dead. I had it turned on one day and while it was it was on, it ran out. How can I replace it?
Map light?
Pry the lens out, replace the light bulb, hope it's just the light bulb that's bad.
Also, when I press the power button for my audio system, the text/time display keeps flashing on and off, why is that?
Set the time on the clock?
And my last light issue is that a few of the ac buttons don't work
There are 7 light bulbs in the HVAC controller that can be replaced.
Old 12-19-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CurryBomb is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not the time that's the problem though. It flashes on and you can see the blue light glow, but then it appears off after a couple of seconds, sometimes it stays on. The media keeps playing but it looks like it's powered off. Thanks for the other information.
Old 12-19-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CurryBomb
It's not the time that's the problem though. It flashes on and you can see the blue light glow, but then it appears off after a couple of seconds, sometimes it stays on. The media keeps playing but it looks like it's powered off. Thanks for the other information.
Not a lot to go on but I'll guess that sounds like an internal radio problem, the type where you would send your radio in for repair or do an exchange, or swap/replace/aftermarket unit.