Exterior Post your issues with Exterior parts here! Exterior covers Body, Doors, Locks, Physical Removal/install lights, Hoods, fenders, etc. For Fundamentally Electrical issues, post on Electrical

Part Identification - Front Driver-Side Fender

Old 06-22-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wcodyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Part Identification - Front Driver-Side Fender

Hello All,

Short version of long story-- I'm parked at the local Bass Pro. A truck with oversize tires in the parking spot adjacent to me pulls-out, cuts the corner too sharp, and his rear driver-side tire hits my front bumper. The bumper tears off my 2012 Honda Civic DX Sedan and I'm replacing it my self (I carry liability and even though he's at fault, it happened in a private parking lot and the police couldn't issue a citation...).

I found the parts I need to replace the front bumper. However, when the bumper ripped off, it also tore the plastic/rubber cover in the front, driver-side wheel-well. This is the plastic'ish piece that mounts to the underneath of the fender. It protects the metal fender from road debris that is thrown off the front tire.

What is this piece called? Is there a part number?

Thanks so much for your help!

Cody
Old 06-22-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Part Identification - Front Driver-Side Fender

Inner fender splash shield?
Front splash shield?

IDK. Take your pick:

US catalog link:
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry 2=2012&catcgry3=4DR+DX&catcgry4=KA5AT&catcgry5=FRO NT+FENDERS

HTH