Engine Post your engine related problems in this section. Engines will cover from Fuel, Engine, Cooling, Exhaust physical related items.

2012 Civic EX-L Hesitation when Accelarating

Old 04-01-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MEKWP is an unknown quantity at this point
Question 2012 Civic EX-L Hesitation when Accelarating

I've only put 1150 miles on my new Civic EX-L, automatic transmission, but have experienced numerous (25-30) times when the car has hesitated (feels like a stall) for up to 6 seconds before any response when I press on the gas pedal to accelerate. I haven't been able to zero in on the exact conditions under which it occurs - but it always seems to be at a relatively slow speed (approx 8-15 mph), when I least expect it, just as I press on the gas pedal to enter a gap in traffic. Nearly got run into a couple of times because the car sort of stalled for a few seconds instead of gaining speed as it should have. I can't seem to duplicate the stalling problem when I specifically try to, but then it unexpectedly happens in traffic when I least expect it. I'm using Premium gas, even though I know it's not required. I'm just wondering whether anyone else is experiencing similar hesitation problems in the 2012 Civic.
Old 04-24-2012
Registered!!

dsteffy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2012 Civic EX-L Hesitation when Accelarating

Yes, I started noticing this exact issue soon after purchasing my 2012 Civic EX in April 2011. I took it in at just 500 miles. We did a test drive. I wasn't able to reproduce the long stall, but I did reproduce short stalls when stomping on the accelarator (1 second long stalls, still rather noticeable when you're pulling out into moving traffic), and they said those 1 second stalls were normal. They then hooked my car up to a diagnostics machine, and they said the performance of my transmission fell into normal parameters. I told them, whatever the machine says, I still thought the current state of the transmission was dangerous. But they wouldn't work on the transmission.

I meant to take it to another dealer, but life gets busy. And there is a warranty on the transmission, so I thought I'd have time to deal with it.

Since then, I've learned to live with the defect, by avoiding known dangerous/blind intersections. But every now and then, I can't. It's hard to tell, but I also think it has happened less and less over time.

My brother has a 2010 Honda Civic, I think, and I asked him about this issue. He said, yes, every now and then, he'll step on the accelerator, and the car won't accelerate. He said it happens maybe once every month or 2.

Last edited by dsteffy; 04-24-2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: For the record, I use normal unleaded gas.
Old 04-26-2012
Registered!!

I appreciate your reply and additional information; it helps to know that the problem isn't unique to my new vehicle, and also to learn of the diagnostics and other efforts which you have pursued. Hopefully the stalling problems do decrease over time. I was sick for a couple of weeks, so haven't put very many miles on the car recently, but I've continued to have the hesitations in acceleration at inopportune situations while driving it. I'm still trying to zero in on the exact speed and other conditions when the hesitations occur, so that I can reliably duplicate it before I complain too much to the Honda dealership. If enough people can be located who are experiencing the problem, it should help to get Honda to address the issue. Hopefully it doesn't result in a serious accident before Honda acknowledges and addresses the defect.
Old 04-26-2012
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

I looked over the Honda site, nothing in TSBs or tech info about this that I found, at this point.

Has anyone actually contacted Honda about this complaint?
There is a phone number for customer assistance.

--------------------------------------------

I have not experienced any huge or unexpected time lag on my car (that wasn't my fault because of my floormat).

I'm not trying to discount the complaints here, but to offer my observations.
What I have noticed on my '12 LX, (and I drive with ECON on all the time):

If you kind of just push the gas pedal to the floor, the engine and trans stay in an economy mode until the pedal gets to 80% of full travel. It won't downshift right away so you can accelerate rapidly. There is a definite time lag.

(The 80% throttle mark is mentioned in descriptions and diagnostics.)

The faster you push the gas pedal down, the faster the trans is to downshift. (Or so it seems.) If you push the pedal down slowly, it takes a loooong time for the trans shifts to react.

But once you push the pedal past that 80% mark, the downshifts and acceleration are supposed to be as you would expect from a regular car when you floor it.
The ECON programming is overridden from 80% to 100% of gas pedal travel.

It seems you have to rapidly slam the gas pedal all the way to the floor for decent acceleration.
It is as if the computer watches HOW you push the gas pedal, and makes shift decisions based on that too.

----------------------------------------------

I have a thick rubber grooved floormat that gets under my gas pedal (it is aftermarket). I KNOW this sometimes keeps the gas pedal from going to the floor, and acceleration suffers a lot, until I pull it out from under the pedal. (Most people should realize this, but I know many don't.)

If the mat is stuck under the pedal so it can't go to the floor, it really takes a long time before it downshifts and accelerates, and even then it isn't "all that".

So, I see
There has to be a pedal input to the computer.
The computer has to decide if it is ok to open the throttle (throttle-by-wire).
Takes time to open the throttle.
Computer has to decide if the trans should be shifted.
*YAWN*
Time taken to downshift the trans.
More time for the engine RPM to come up.
Accelerate as requested.

I haven't used a stopwatch on all this, but it SEEMS like it can take .5 to 1.0 seconds to do all this, depending on conditions that I have encountered (with my floormat out of the way!)
Add another .5 to 1.0 seconds for the engine to actually rev up closer to redline and the trans to do its shifting, once the computer decides it is ok to do so.

So my "seat-of-the-pants math-under-pressure" says 1 to 2 seconds to get real neck snapping acceleration out of the car.

I have tried this while rolling along at 10, 20, 30 and 45 MPH.
I KNOW that just one second can seem like an eternity when you have traffic bearing down on you.
(I think one shouldn't have jumped out in front of traffic though.)

---------------------------------------------------

So, in a nutshell:
Pull the floormat out of the way.
If you want to accelerate decently, mash that pedal like you need to smoke the tires off!

See if that makes any difference.
HTH
Old 07-19-2012
Registered!!

THANXA is an unknown quantity at this point

I too have the 2012 Honda Civic EX , automatic and it currently has 5400 miles. If I accelerate heavily there is no problem but when I try to drive it like a gentleman and accelerate slowly it hesitates. At times it has hesitated so bad that the RPM dropped from 2500 to 600 and I thought I was going to get T -Boned while crossing a dangerous intersection. I bought it pre-owned last month and I've taking it to a major Honda dealer but was told they could not duplicate the issue. They had it for 4 days. On day 4 a new mechanic started it and felt the hesitation but claimed unless his computers show something there is nothing to fix . I contacted the original owner and he said that is why he traded it . So what's next ? Do I live with the problem on a $ 21000 Honda or ?? My next step is to try another dealer and aske the service manager to drive it for a few days so he can feel what I feel . I tried Regular, and Super and that is not the culprit. Help me Honda !!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2012

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by THANXA
I too have the 2012 Honda Civic EX , automatic and it currently has 5400 miles. If I accelerate heavily there is no problem but when I try to drive it like a gentleman and accelerate slowly it hesitates. At times it has hesitated so bad that the RPM dropped from 2500 to 600 and I thought I was going to get T -Boned while crossing a dangerous intersection.
Here is what I would do next, since the dealer didn't help you:

Originally Posted by ezone
Has anyone actually contacted Honda about this complaint?
There is a phone number for customer assistance.
http://automobiles.honda.com/informa...relations.aspx

See the "contact us" section in the lower right area.

HTH
Old 08-19-2012
Registered!!

THANXA is an unknown quantity at this point

08/19/12 , Great news ! Ezone, on this board suggests calling Honda of North America and 1 week later I get a call from a American engineer based in Japan . He asks me a few questions about the hesitation and then states he has the answer. " Do you drive with two feet ? " The answer is " Yes " . Ok, because of the runaway Toyota incident Honda changed over to a Automatic Throttle sensor that if it detects the slightest brake application it sends a signal to the gas pedal to immediately reduce RPMs by shutting down the acceleration. For the past week I have been driving with one foot ( not as quick as two for braking ) but the problem is solved . Thanks for sharing E zone + Honda ! By the way I just drove 400 miles at 75 MPH and averaged 38 MPG , not bad for A 2012 Civic .
Old 09-02-2012

08/19/12 , Great news ! Ezone, on this board suggests calling Honda of North America and 1 week later I get a call from a American engineer based in Japan . He asks me a few questions about the hesitation and then states he has the answer. " Do you drive with two feet ? " The answer is " Yes " . Ok, because of the runaway Toyota incident Honda changed over to a Automatic Throttle sensor that if it detects the slightest brake application it sends a signal to the gas pedal to immediately reduce RPMs by shutting down the acceleration. For the past week I have been driving with one foot ( not as quick as two for braking ) but the problem is solved . Thanks for sharing E zone + Honda ! By the way I just drove 400 miles at 75 MPH and averaged 38 MPG , not bad for A 2012 Civic .
Excellent. I rarely think of the two-foot driver unless I actually see them doing it.
Old 09-06-2012
Registered!!

Thumbs up Re: 2012 Civic EX-L Hesitation when Accelerating

As stated by THANXA, I also experience the hesitation problem in my 2012 Civic EX-L only when I "drive it like a gentleman and accelerate slowly" - which, for me, is most of the time, so I have experienced the hesitation problem quite frequently. I haven't noticed it occuring any less frequently since I originated this forum thread back in April 2012 - although it doesn't alarm me quite as much now, as I watch the semi-truck bearing down on me while I wait for the acceleration to resume again.
But I do believe that THANXA may have found the answer for me in the August 2012 post! I also am a "2-footed driver", and I can believe that my left foot might sometimes momentarily touch the brake pedal as I am entering traffic and double-checking that the way is clear. So now I will try to make sure that my left foot doesn't unintentionally touch the brake pedal at such times - and anytime I do experience the hesitation, I will immediately make a mental note of whether my left foot might have touched the brake pedal.
Seems like an odd situation, since I have been a "2-footed driver" of numerous automatic xmission cars all of my life , and have never experienced the hesitation in any other vehicle, including my 2009 & 2005 Honda Odysseys - only in the 2012 Civic EX. But still, if the 2012 Civic EX does handle a touch of the brake pedal in this manner, I can believe it may be the source of my hesitation problems. I definitely will check it out.
Since other vehicles are able to handle a light touch of the brake pedal during slow speed acceleration without putting a person's life at risk by suddenly removing all acceleration for up to 5 or 6 seconds while entering traffic, it is amazing that Honda can't find a better solution than this to prevent uncontrolled acceleration of the Civic! How do they resolve or prevent the problem in other Honda vehicles?
Old 09-06-2012

Re: 2012 Civic EX-L Hesitation when Accelerating

Originally Posted by MEKWP
As stated by THANXA, I also experience the hesitation problem in my 2012 Civic EX-L only when I "drive it like a gentleman and accelerate slowly" - which, for me, is most of the time, so I have experienced the hesitation problem quite frequently. I haven't noticed it occuring any less frequently since I originated this forum thread back in April 2012 - although it doesn't alarm me quite as much now, as I watch the semi-truck bearing down on me while I wait for the acceleration to resume again.
But I do believe that THANXA may have found the answer for me in the August 2012 post! I also am a "2-footed driver", and I can believe that my left foot might sometimes momentarily touch the brake pedal as I am entering traffic and double-checking that the way is clear. So now I will try to make sure that my left foot doesn't unintentionally touch the brake pedal at such times - and anytime I do experience the hesitation, I will immediately make a mental note of whether my left foot might have touched the brake pedal.
Seems like an odd situation, since I have been a "2-footed driver" of numerous automatic xmission cars all of my life , and have never experienced the hesitation in any other vehicle, including my 2009 & 2005 Honda Odysseys - only in the 2012 Civic EX. But still, if the 2012 Civic EX does handle a touch of the brake pedal in this manner, I can believe it may be the source of my hesitation problems. I definitely will check it out.
Since other vehicles are able to handle a light touch of the brake pedal during slow speed acceleration without putting a person's life at risk by suddenly removing all acceleration for up to 5 or 6 seconds while entering traffic, it is amazing that Honda can't find a better solution than this to prevent uncontrolled acceleration of the Civic! How do they resolve or prevent the problem in other Honda vehicles?

Simple answer: Drive with ONE foot from here on out.
No other way around it.
Learn it, live it, love it.

IMO, 2 foot driving an automatic trans car is a bad habit.
Ever follow a car that has its brake lights on way too much? 2 foot driver.
Now the cars won't let you do that.

The cars are all "throttle by wire" now. The "gas"pedal is now only a sensor that gives an input to the engine computer. The computer decides when, how, and what to do with the throttle actuator.

Remember the huge Toyota scare that was ALL over the news around 2010, all those people that couldn't STOP their car? There were numerous recalls involving their throttle pedals and computers.

From what I have heard, since the Toyota scare, almost all manufacturers have altered the PCM logic to shut down the throttle if the "gas" pedal is held down and the brake pedal is pressed for more than X number of seconds. (If you push the brake first, then the gas, it will still try to accelerate.)

Some manufacturers may program their cars to completely shut down the throttle if the brake is pressed, while Honda allows it in a certain sequence.

This only started in the last couple of years, so the computers were not programmed with the same throttle logic on your 05-09 Odysseys.

Just today, I overheard a phone call at the service desk that was all about their brand new Civic not accelerating. Thanks to this thread, I spoke up to the advisor and had him ask if the caller drives with two feet.
Can you guess the answer?
Hint: The caller was age 70.

HTH
Old 12-08-2012
Registered!!

dsteffy is an unknown quantity at this point

Me again (second time posting to this thread). I'd just like to say, I'm not a two-footed driver. While it certainly might be the case that other people can correct the problem themselves by not accidentally touching the brake, I can assure you that's not the case for me. I don't accidentally touch the brake. I don't have a problematic floor mat. I do my best to avoid blind intersections. I *do* press down the accelerator 100% to the floor. I have had Honda do a diagnostic and tell me there's nothing wrong. And yet, I still have occasional lack of acceleration that puts me in a brief, scary situation. And no, I'm not imagining it.

Ultimately, the problem is Honda's fault, not their drivers. Not all 2012 Honda Civic cars were manufactured identically, and some of them just have this problem. That said, I don't want to minimize all the posts here, as some people have obviously been helped by them.
Old 01-06-2013
Registered!!

flashbak is an unknown quantity at this point

On Dec 26th I leased a new 2012 Civic and almost immediately started experiencing some hesitation symptoms that disappointed me greatly with the Civic! A few days later I started researching the issue on the internet (before going back to the dealer), and came across this topic and post. I'll be, sure enough I too was a two foot driver. After reading this post I reverted back to being a one foot driver and immediately noticed the problem disappeared! Boy am I glad I came across your post THANXA! Thank you and that Honda Engineer!

Last edited by flashbak; 01-06-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old 11-06-2013
Registered!!

Girlywyrly is an unknown quantity at this point

Cindi Lou is NOT A HAPPY CAMPER

I loved my 2002 Honda Civic EX but this 2012 is going to get me killed. I drive about 2500 to 3000 miles a month and on several occasions, on busy highways, this thing decides it just isn't going to go. Hesitation is an understatement.

My 2002 was the best. Wish I would have never traded her in. Like an awesome go cart. This car might be cushier, but it's like a lazy boat on some sort of ineffective mood stabilizers.

Unfortunately I have already, out of necessity, put 20,000 on the car. I work an hour and a half from home and am in a busy Rockabilly band based out of Ohio. I was led to believe that the acceleration issue was caused by the (Econ) button and that if I turned it off — there goes my 34 MPH. This is mileage I get on long drives to Detroit, Ohio, etc ... All bull now that I have been reading these forums.

I am mostly pissed because I tell all my friends how awesome Hondas are and how much I loved my 2002. I work at AAA in Dearborn and stare at the Ford buildings all day. I mean, my loyalty was strong. Now, I am not so sure.

If I can get a trade, I am going for it. I may have to wait to see what 2014 has to offer. Till then, I say to those who are looking, "Avoid this car like the plague." It will only cause you to freak out when trying to get the jump on lane hogging semis or trying to make a quick left on a blinking yellow — it will be far from quick.

Thanks for listening,

Cindi Lou
Old 11-06-2013
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

ummm 2014 will be the same exact engine and drivetrain you currently have, and has been unchanged since 06. R18 & 5AT.

If I mash my pedal down the revs scream, but it will certainly accelerate though. Lately been trying to ease down on throttle earlier and try to keep it from downshifting and screaming.

Grade logic is a strange beast.
Old 05-29-2014
Registered!!

Since I initiated this "hesitation" thread a bit over two years ago, I've put many more miles on my 2012 Civic, and I thought that I should maybe provide feedback. I very seldom experience the hesitation problem any more - and anytime it does happen, I invariably notice that my left foot is right near the top of the brake pedal, and that I have unintentionally touched the brake pedal. So I feel I can safely say that, in my case, the hesitation is always initiated if I happen to touch the brake pedal. I appreciate the feedback through this forum which helped identify the source of the problem for me. Although I'm certainly not impressed with Honda's method of "resolving" the "uncontrolled acceleration" issue, it is helpful to know that a touch of the brake peddle will cause loss of my power when that semi truck is riding my rear bumper at 70mph.
Old 01-04-2015
Registered!!

tarn is an unknown quantity at this point

2010 honda civic hesitation sometimes what can it be and drive with one foot
Old 02-26-2015
Registered!!

hondahesitation is an unknown quantity at this point

we're having the hesitation on acceleration problem as well. 2014 civic- 1000 miles. don't believe it's because of putting our foot on the brake. My wife drives with 1 foot , I drive with 2. same results. start from dead stop, accelerate into traffic, at about 5-8 miles an hour it's like there is no fuel being sent. the car just coasts along for a few seconds then takes off. I even push the gas pedal to the floor and no response. The engine doesn't even rev. Dealer says they never heard of this problem before. Only bought the car new 2 months ago and it's been into Big Island Honda 3 times. They can't get it to duplicate the problem. Anyone else have this happening ?
Old 02-26-2015

Originally Posted by hondahesitation
we're having the hesitation on acceleration problem as well. 2014 civic- 1000 miles. don't believe it's because of putting our foot on the brake. My wife drives with 1 foot , I drive with 2. same results. start from dead stop, accelerate into traffic, at about 5-8 miles an hour it's like there is no fuel being sent. the car just coasts along for a few seconds then takes off. I even push the gas pedal to the floor and no response. The engine doesn't even rev. Dealer says they never heard of this problem before. Only bought the car new 2 months ago and it's been into Big Island Honda 3 times. They can't get it to duplicate the problem. Anyone else have this happening ?
Next time you go to the dealer, take the advisor or tech for a ride and make the issue happen. Demonstrate your problem.

Even better if they can take a 'snapshot' with the scanner while you make the problem happen.....then review the data to see if the brake was ON when the event occurred.

And, quit driving with 2 feet. Learn to drive with one foot. Even if it is not the cause of your problem, it's a bad habit.
Old 11-28-2015
Registered!!

Mahmood Khan is an unknown quantity at this point

I recently bought a brand new 2015 Honda Civic and am experiencing the acceleration lag issue. And it is NOT because of using 1 foot or 2 feet. I almost got into an accident because of it. It is not safe!!! Not sure what to do.
Old 11-28-2015

CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ May take a bit to adjust to new car, and CVT.

And also, turn econ off.
Old 11-28-2015
Registered!!

never turned on econ...and Adjust t what? Adjust to car not taking off at times? This is a serious safety issue and its not about learning how to drive..
Old 11-28-2015

As ezone mentioned , you would need to demonstrate to service personnel.
Old 11-28-2015
Registered!!

It doesnt do it all the time so practically impossible to demonstrate unless the mechanic drives it every day. I think its enough proof to have concern for this defect because this problem is being experienced by others as well. It is not a 'never heard of this before' kind of problem. I dont feel safe driving knowing the car isnt 100% responsive. This is an urgent matter.
Old 03-18-2016
Registered!!

rponfick is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same hesitation issue on my 2014 EX, CVT. I can see the brake touch issue, and do not two-foot it, but I really don't care if I have my foot tapping the brake or not, I expect the car to accelerate when I press on the gas. It is too intermittent to display to anyone.

It is dangerous and somebody will be hurt (if not already). And they can't claim not knowing about the issue.

Just my 2 cents.

Ralph
Old 05-04-2016
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
senicalj4579 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just traded my 2002 for a 2012 with 24k miles. I noticed the hesitation while I gave it gas after coasting around a corner. The FEEL is almost like driving a higher stall torque converter or a slipping clutch when the rpms go higher before it feels like power gets put to the drivetrain. I drive with one foot and haven't used econ yet.
Im not happy with the trans very much. Seems a little too shifty for my liking. Example... coasting SLOW through a yield sign like you plan on stopping but when you give it gas the trans/gears (whatever it is) kinda clicks down. IDK if I explained that correct. I'm still getting used to the car.
Old 05-04-2016

Originally Posted by senicalj4579
Example... coasting SLOW through a yield sign like you plan on stopping but when you give it gas the trans/gears (whatever it is) kinda clicks down. IDK if I explained that correct. I'm still getting used to the car.

^^^That scenario on my 05 & 10 Civics would often give some wicked jerks 13 not so much (still has grade logic)

I have much better luck easing on the throttle.

I'd call that normal for the Civic though.
Old 05-04-2016
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
senicalj4579 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by CraigW
^^^That scenario on my 05 & 10 Civics would often give some wicked jerks 13 not so much (still has grade logic)

I have much better luck easing on the throttle.

I'd call that normal for the Civic though.

Yes, when easing into the throttle it seems to do better. I was just out for a drive and tried the econ button. Maybe its in my head but it seems econ dampers the effects. But like I said, still learning the car.

I wonder if this could be from the stall of the torque converter. Even the stock stall in my Camaro had a slight hesitation rolling through a stop. That doesn't happen anymore after the 4000 stall though
Old 07-14-2016
Registered!!

kafkush is an unknown quantity at this point

Same problem, and it does not come from being a 2-footed driver. I'll add a couple of wrinkles to the issue though.

In my case, the acceleration was fine for the first year and half. For mid-range acceleration, about 70-80% pedal travel/pressure, it would downshift and speed up smoothly and with no lag. Things changed when I had to a battery change (surprise). They did a software update on the battery (which I had to pay for, strangely), and since that day, I have the same issue as others posting here.

It makes two things especially unsafe - 1) getting rear-ended when in mid-range speeds cos the car won't go when you need it to and the driver behind you expects you to, and 2) At higher speeds when you need to make a decision and have the car act on it - changing lanes, speeding up to get out of a bad traffic pattern and so on.

The guys at Honda dealership insist they can find nothing wrong with the car.
Old 07-25-2016
Registered!!

Scourge is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: 2012 Civic EX-L Hesitation when Accelarating

I drive with two feet but in my defense, I drive a manual. I also have the hesitation. My left foot is only for the clutch pedal. I don't have wide feet so hitting the brakes is not the issue either. It almost feels like I'm sloppy shifting (not rev matching) but I'm not in the middle of a gear change. It's annoying. I've even turned ECON off as well as that useless traction control.

My RSX-S and 04 Civic never had this issue.
Old 10-04-2018
Registered!!

Joe Honda is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys, had a 2012 Civic in today with the same issue, flat spot/jerk on acceleration and then again at 3250rpm. Found the problem to be a small air leak on the air intake tube between the air box and throttle body. Replaced tube and the vehicle is driving 100%

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2012 Civic EX-L Hesitation when Accelarating