Transmission Post your issues with Transmissions here! Transmission covers from Flywheel, Clutch, Transmission, Axles.

2007 Si Tranny

Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
Anyways, there isnt an auto tranny made to spin to 8200 RPM, so the flat out blunt answer is NO you cant swap an automatic.
i don't see why he can't switch it to auto. it's just that you wouldn't be able to rev it as high. with money it can be done. tsx's come in auto so i don't see why not.
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by White Lines
Not being pompous about it, it was more like 26 and change i had the dealer add a bodykit and a few other things but i was answering someone who is talking out their *** (Familycar) all i was looking for was a yes or no , but anyway Thank you Boilermaker1 thats all i wanted to know. its been fun thanks guys...
i am talking out my azz hehhe that is pretty funny!! you called out "any import" i told there i know of plenty that WILL wax your azz. and i am very educated on mustangs as well. i know exactly where the clevland ranks against a windsor. i am telling you that even though you want to act pompous about your clevland i could care less. i seriously bet that windsor would spank you. easy 450whp.

trannies can be swapped around on imports. just not the one you bought. if you were stupid enough to buy a car you cant drive and want to modify so you can drive it you need to get a life. why waste money such as you have done. buy a car you can drive or learn to drive the one you bought and quit whining about it. if you were a real car enthusiest you would have more will power to learn to drive a stick than just trade in the tranny

Last edited by familycar; 03-01-2007 at 12:20 PM.
Old 03-01-2007
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
Not being pompous about it, it was more like 26 and change i had the dealer add a bodykit and a few other things but i was answering someone who is talking out their *** (Familycar) all i was looking for was a yes or no , but anyway Thank you Boilermaker1 thats all i wanted to know. its been fun thanks guys...
so does this mean you won't post anymore?
Old 03-01-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all
omg... this is great material... fun reading
Old 03-01-2007
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by modoman
so does this mean you won't post anymore?
I certainly hope it does. This guy dropped the average IQ on this site at least 5 points.
Old 03-01-2007
Registered!!

White Lines is an unknown quantity at this point
familycar I got the car BECAUSE I CAN and you are talking OUT YOUR *** don't get mad because other people can BUY things that you can't and don't get mad because sometimes people CAN and DO own cars they DON'T NEED..... whats wrong your mother didn't hug your dumb *** enough when you was a kid? (dumb *** hater) still don't know who your father is??? (it could be me but hey i lead many many a Hoe just ask your moms >going old school on your ***< LOL mommy jokes hehe) not my fault you don't work as hard as me to BUY **** and I will learn how to drive MY Si and you will ummm still be you ......a bitter little *** >hater< LOL and instead of betting with money you really don't have maybe you should save up the little your girl makes on the corner and in a few YEARS you can buy a real Si.....better yet save your money and get your **** some tint...Opps is that your moms car? thats why it has no tint????
Old 03-01-2007
Pwning Noobs 24/7

DaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really niceDaMadScientist is just really nice
since when did dealers start selling body kits ?
Old 03-02-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light
Old 03-02-2007

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
familycar I got the car BECAUSE I CAN and you are talking OUT YOUR *** don't get mad because other people can BUY things that you can't and don't get mad because sometimes people CAN and DO own cars they DON'T NEED..... whats wrong your mother didn't hug your dumb *** enough when you was a kid? (dumb *** hater) still don't know who your father is??? (it could be me but hey i lead many many a Hoe just ask your moms >going old school on your ***< LOL mommy jokes hehe) not my fault you don't work as hard as me to BUY **** and I will learn how to drive MY Si and you will ummm still be you ......a bitter little *** >hater< LOL and instead of betting with money you really don't have maybe you should save up the little your girl makes on the corner and in a few YEARS you can buy a real Si.....better yet save your money and get your **** some tint...Opps is that your moms car? thats why it has no tint????
All I can say is "Wow".
Old 03-02-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
im not trying to be a dick but if u bought a car you couldnt drive how in the hell did you get it off the ****ing dealer lot?
Old 03-02-2007

Originally Posted by mugenman
im not trying to be a dick but if u bought a car you couldnt drive how in the hell did you get it off the ****ing dealer lot?
Daddy must have bought it for him, and driven it home, so he can sit in it in the driveway, and pat himself on the back for having a "nice car".
Old 03-02-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

XSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really niceXSRCivic is just really nice
damn this is still open?
Old 03-02-2007

^only till one of the mods signs on later today.
Old 03-02-2007
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all

you have serious insecurity issues. you have to talk about what you think other people dont have or try to take a poke at their family to make yourself feel better because everyone here thinks your a putts. get a life. I make more money than you could imagine. I am a Loan officer in southern cali, you know one of the richest places on the world. i Choose not to spend money friviously on stupid things such as yourself. i would rather have a retirement than worry about how many FORDS i have in my driveway.
see that is the difference here, you still havent grown up and i have long moved on from dealing with ignorant beings such as yourself.
you take pokes at my kids, what kind of man are you, obviously not one at all. you can play keyboard commando all you want, i could care less. its the internet and your just some dumb kid who thinks he is cool for posting his daddy's rides.
seriously get a life and leave this site.
even if i wanted to waste my money on owning a bunch of cars it certainly wouldnt be a ford of any kind. so keep posting, we love to BAN idiots such as yourself around here.

go whine and cry about how you cant drive your new SI somewhere else, we dont want to hear it

Old 03-02-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Originally Posted by familycar
you have serious insecurity issues. you have to talk about what you think other people dont have or try to take a poke at their family to make yourself feel better because everyone here thinks your a putts. get a life. I make more money than you could imagine. I am a Loan officer in southern cali, you know one of the richest places on the world. i Choose not to spend money friviously on stupid things such as yourself. i would rather have a retirement than worry about how many FORDS i have in my driveway.
see that is the difference here, you still havent grown up and i have long moved on from dealing with ignorant beings such as yourself.
you take pokes at my kids, what kind of man are you, obviously not one at all. you can play keyboard commando all you want, i could care less. its the internet and your just some dumb kid who thinks he is cool for posting his daddy's rides.
seriously get a life and leave this site.
even if i wanted to waste my money on owning a bunch of cars it certainly wouldnt be a ford of any kind. so keep posting, we love to BAN idiots such as yourself around here.

go whine and cry about how you cant drive your new SI somewhere else, we dont want to hear it

THIS IS THE BEST POST SO FAR.

TOO BAD WE CAN'T BUY THE PRIVILEGE OF BANNING PEOPLE AT THE vbPlaza, or I would.
Old 03-02-2007
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
Old 03-02-2007
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
This thread has turned to crap so.... someone lock it
Old 03-02-2007
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
LOL.....this is great. Everyone chill out and relax.

White Lines, you have a PM

oh, btw.....

Last edited by civic01vtec; 03-02-2007 at 04:06 PM.