Archive - Vehicles for Sale/Wanted This is a combined subforum for all Civics for sale and wanted. It is up to the buyer to inspect the vehicle before finalizing the purchase.

2004 APC Honda Civic Poster Car For Sale???

Old 04-30-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bigdaddy198 is an unknown quantity at this point
2004 APC Honda Civic Poster Car For Sale???

My Buddy used to work for APC years ago as a owner operator who hauled the 7 cars that
Made their Cameo appearance in the Fast N Furious Movie. Well after the owner of APC lost control of the company my Buddy wound up Owning one of those 7 cars that he was hauling. It was the Green and yellow I believe he told me its a 2004 civic it was also the same car that was on all of the cardboard posters in all the auto parts stores all over the country. He has asked me to help him sell it. I know the miles are very low around 5k total and its got every option APC had offered at that time. Chrome nitrious bottles, leather and green vinyl with sparkles in the seating, full interior cage kit, guage pods built into the air bag clusters on passenger side, has beautiful Green Yellow and bare metal with alot of clear cote over it paint job also tons of mods to the car. Its been inside his garage for a long time snd he wants it sold. Still fires it up now and then even drives it locally has all paperwork documenting this car as the APC cover car. I can get pics if needed but this car was seen in all auto parts stores that sold APC products.