Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

Turbo Header

Old 09-10-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaGuy7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Turbo Header

Hi,
I'm selling my Dezod V3 turbo header from my 01 Civic EX. This header will fit any 7th generation (01-05) civic ex. It has a T3/T4 footing and is set up for an 18mm waist gate. I bought this thing years ago and never installed it. No crackes or anything. First person with $100 takes it. I would like to mention that this header utilizes an external waste gate and allows you to retain your A/C. I'm asking $100 obo for the header. I will post up pictures asap. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask.
Thank you.
Old 09-10-2015
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: Turbo Header

posted on wrong section, so moved.

Post at the least pictures of the part to show that it is as advertised or this thread will be removed
Old 09-10-2015
Registered!!

It's a littl dirty from sitting in the garage. I will get some more pictures of it up once I clean it up a bit.
8C1E4877-E93A-4350-A5FD-BB32A0BF02FC_zpshcuqojmp.jpg
Old 09-10-2015
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, their log style mani. That kit they had put down some good numbers.

Good luck with the sale
Old 09-10-2015
Registered!!

Thanks. I appreciate the support. If I still had my EM2 I wouldn't be selling it. They made great power and this is one of the few that lets you keep your A/C. I may still have an intercooler off of a mk2 supra to throw in for those out there whom are brave enough to build their own turbo setup. If the price is right that is.
Old 09-11-2015
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

the dirty part makes this even more real
no scams here, fellas, offer your price
Old 09-12-2015
Registered!!

I appreciate the support.

Bump in the night.
Old 09-27-2015
Registered!!

Price lowered to $85.
Old 10-04-2015
Registered!!

Bump down to $75
Old 02-10-2016
Registered!!

kyledempsey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HondaGuy7
Bump down to $75
Hello there im interested in your turbo manifold header i am from new brunswick canada if your still have it i may just wll buy it im picking up parts where i can to put together my own turbo setup , if you can find me a turbo to go with the header i would buy that as well thank you
Old 02-10-2016
Registered!!

I don't have a turbo anymore but you should be able to find a decent used one floating around online. If you would like, I can find out what the shipping would be for the header though.
Old 02-11-2016
Registered!!

I don't have a turbo anymore but you should be able to find a decent used one floating around online. If you would like, I can find out what the shipping would be for the header though.
I'm definitely interested in the Manifold I have to admit to you I'm a newbie to the site an I'm a newbie to building Honda's I'm very mechanical I do all my own work it's just that this is the first time iv attempted a turbo build on a honda I'm attempting to put together a low boost t3 turbo and go from there
If there is ANY advice or creitisism or ideas you can give me I will gladly accept any helpful advice with open arms, I have a 02 civic 1.7 non vtec which I plan on doing a head Orr motor swap later on but for now I just want to try do a low budget low boost turbo setup thanks let me know shipping price thanks again
Old 02-11-2016
Registered!!

Thanks. I appreciate the support. If I still had my EM2 I wouldn't be selling it. They made great power and this is one of the few that lets you keep your A/C. I may still have an intercooler off of a mk2 supra to throw in for those out there whom are brave enough to build their own turbo setup. If the price is right that is.
Hello there this is Kyle and I noticed you mentioned you also may have a intercooler also if I may can I ask how much you are asking for it since I am building my low budget turbo build,
Also to you have Alot of knowledge and stuff on what all I'm goin to need and I need ideas an advice on the best way to build this, IL be blunt and ask you if you could almost keep me on track for what I need to be looking for and if you come accross any low priced deals for a small boost turbo to hook up to that header you have I'd be extremely thankful
Kyle D
Old 02-11-2016
Registered!!

Hi,
I'm selling my Dezod V3 turbo header from my 01 Civic EX. This header will fit any 7th generation (01-05) civic ex. It has a T3/T4 footing and is set up for an 18mm waist gate. I bought this thing years ago and never installed it. No crackes or anything. First person with $100 takes it. I would like to mention that this header utilizes an external waste gate and allows you to retain your A/C. I'm asking $100 obo for the header. I will post up pictures asap. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask.
Thank you.
Hello there I forgot to ask you to build my loose boost turbo would you know where on the site or somone that may have a turbo to fit on the Manifold I'm wanting to buy from you thanks an sorry for all the questions thanks
Kyle D
Old 02-15-2016
Registered!!

Hi,
Thank you.
hello there bud i am just wondering if you still have the turbo header ,for my D17sohc iv tried contacting youby email like we were chatting before , but for whatever reason it isnt allowing me to enail you anymore so replying to the add again this way is the only way i may be able to talk with you
i am still very interested in the turbo header for my car i really need it its one of the main parts to start off with.
i understand you are asking 100$ for the header , i dont want to be a low baller but i have toask is 100$ youre absolute best price ,
if you can take my shipping address and find out what the total would be for the manifold plus shipping all together also the cheapest shipping possible i dont mind waiting a few extra days since i can only fully start my build come warmer weather at least anoter month so time isnt a issue for me
my address is
649 main street
Lorne new brunswick canada
E8G1L2
i look forward to hear from you
kyle D
Old 02-15-2016
Registered!!

Price lowered to $85.
hi there again kyle messaging you here you say your lowered it to 85$ now this would be a little bit more something i can deal an work with within my price range same as that intercooler you got if you can give me a good price fo the header that i want to buy for sure i can have the cash sent any way you like this week
if you can maybey make a price for the intercooler to depending on how much you want for it i would most likely buy it also
ao giv me a buncle price for the two things
but mot of all i wanna buy that manifold
i look orward to hearing back from you thanks pal
kyle D
Old 02-15-2016
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Stock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of light

Keep in mind the sellers posts are almost 6 months old.... he has probably sold this stuff already since he hasn't responded
Old 02-21-2016
Registered!!

I still have everything for sale :-)
Old 02-21-2016
PITA Admin
Administrator

Originally Posted by kyledempsey
hi there again kyle messaging you here
kyle D
Send him a PM instead of posting... That will automatically send a email to him, instead of waiting for him to come here... More effective.
Old 02-22-2016
Registered!!

I think we have our convo cleaned up