Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

B16 head fully built

Old 07-07-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ccoop87 is an unknown quantity at this point
B16 head fully built

Hey guys I hope one of you can help take this head off my hands as everyone local to me has gotten out of the Honda scene. What I have is a b16 head it is completley built with new valves, springs and retainers it is double sprung and ported and polished. It has ctr cams and adjustable cam gears. It has a itr intake manifold and throttle body. I'm looking to get 800 or best reasonable cash offer. Please text me for any info pics or questions as I'm not a regular user of this forum thank you all for looking my number is [removed] my name is cody cooper

Last edited by Poopies; 07-07-2015 at 03:49 PM.
Old 07-07-2015
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light
Re: B16 head fully built

You're gonna need pics of the head and some sort of ballpark amount that you want for it.
I removed your phone number as well; if anyone is interested, they ca PM you.
Old 07-08-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ccoop87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Poopies
You're gonna need pics of the head and some sort of ballpark amount that you want for it.
I removed your phone number as well; if anyone is interested, they ca PM you.
I do have a price listed and I'm new to this site and not sure how to add pictures and my apologies for the number didn't realize it wasn't allowed
Old 07-09-2015
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light

Oh shoot, you sure do have a price! Sorry about that! As for the other two things, you can read the rules here: https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...e-posting.html

Originally Posted by MindBomber
Pictures are Required! Very few people are willing to buy an item from a stranger off the internet without seeing a picture of it first, so to save people having to ask for pictures, one must be included in the first post of the thread. For your sales benefit: include in the picture a piece of paper with your username, the date and civicforums written on it.

No Personal Information! Members may not include their email, phone number or any other contact information in the thread. Interested members must establish contact through the site systems; by private message, visitor wall or posting in the thread. This creates a visual record of the sale which can be referenced by itrader and in case of dispute.
Personally, I use an image hosting site like tinypic.com to upload my pictures. I then copy the URL it gives me to my post and that's all there is to it.