Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

Alpine KCE-237B Full speed to 3.5mm stereo connector

Old 12-12-2014
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Alpine KCE-237B Full speed to 3.5mm stereo connector

Bought this for $8 on ebay. It's a genuine Alpine cable, but I'm 20 kinds of special, bought it without double checking, and threw away the packaging before I realized it. My headunit (Alpine iDA-x100) accepts the KCE-236B, not the 237B.

Shamelessly "borrowed" from Amazon's listing (though, it leads you to believe it connects to the Ai-net connector. It doesn't. It connects to the full speed port):
This auxiliary input adapter allows you to convert the Bluetooth port on your 2009 Alpine stereo into an audio auxiliary input. The cable terminates in a standard 3.5mm mini jack connector for hooking up an MP3 player, Dock & Play satellite radio, or another source. KCE-237B AUX IN UNI LINK CABLE TO 3.5MM JACK PLUG CONVERTOR LEAD ? For connecting a portable MP3 player or similar to a Full Speed Head Unit.
Compatible with ALL Alpine iPod Full Speed head unit
Compatible with all Alpine 2009 iPod Full Speed Models
This lead will allow you to connect any portable MP3 player, mobile phone or similar device which has a 3.5mm Jack Plug input to any Alpine Ai-NET connection Head Unit
Add On and Build Up Your System For connecting a portable MP3 player or similar to the following: CDA-105Ri / CDE-104BTi / CDE-103BT / CDE-102Ri / CDE-101R/RM / CDE-W203Ri
and from another Amazon listing (this one seems a bit more accurate):
3.5mm AUX Input Full Speed Cable for iPOD MP3 ALPINE KCE-237B replace KCE-433iV
Provides Aux-in Source on all 2009+ Head Units
Converts Full Speed to 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack
Controls remain on the portable device.
Compatible Alpine Models: CDE-101R/RM CDE-102Ri CDE-103BT CDE-104BTi CDE-W203Ri CDA-105Ri iDA-X301 iDA-X303 iDA-X305
Sold as-is. No returns. I don't want this thing back if I do sell it. If it ends up not working for you, do what I'm doing and offload it to someone else. Lol.

Lemme know if you want it for $8 shipped with tracking and whatnot. I take paypal (send monies as a gift so we can avoid any paypal fees). Canada folk, I'll ship it up there, price for you fine folk up there will be $10 shipped.

If you're in Vegas, I'll give you a locals discount: gimme a fiver and we'll call it good.

Sorry for the iPotato quality
XwspdgL.jpg

edit: Some minor updates. Also, that whole resetting of "part fits," "location,'" et cetera every time you edit or preview a post is annoying as hell.. I don't know how to fix it, either..
Bad admin, no cookie