Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: 99 Si Rear Rotor, 10'" sub, D16Y8 head, Calipers, Painted Fog Light Covers +more!

Old 05-06-2012
Autocross Padawan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of light
FS: 99 Si Rear Rotor, 10'" sub, D16Y8 head, Calipers, Painted Fog Light Covers +more!

Hey guys, selling some misc stuff that I've acquired from my build in progress. Prices are somewhat negotiable, and also include shipping but not paypal fees.

Plenty of members on this forum can vouch for me, but just in case here is my feedback score on eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Caliper Bolts. Fits 96-00 Civics. BNIB. $20 shipped
WP_000602.jpg

This is a D16Y8 head with a no-name adjustable cam gear and a stage 1 crower cam installed. I bought this from another forum member because the head on my current car needed replacement. Turns out a little JB weld fixed the head on my current head and now that I am going to a B18C swap (see build thread) I have no use for this. I paid $200 for it, asking $175 shipped.
WP_000606.jpg

Here is a Rocksford Fosgate p3d210 sub. Took it out because I needed the extra trunk space to get to and from college. The sub itself is in great condition but the metal rim that goes around it is pretty beat up from being in the trunk (did a good job of protecting the sub lol). Asking $50 shipped (costs $25 to ship the damn thing).
WP_000604.jpg
WP_000605.jpg

Here is a set of rear sedan tailights. They've got some light surface scratches and one minor surface crack on the right one but it does not let water in...it's also hardly noticeable. $20 shipped.
WP_000599.jpg

Here is a set of EK fog light covers that are painted titanium metallic. They were done by my local body shop when I had my new lip, bumper and hood put on. I decided that I liked the no-fog light look, so I never put them on. They cost me $50 to get painted, so I'd like to get $40 for them shipped. There are some defects in the paint but they're minor; you can hardly see them in the photo.
WP_000611.jpg

Here is a set of 99' Si rear rotors (9.3" ircc). No wear on them except the rust from storage. Just need a good scrubbing and they're good to go. $50 shipped.
WP_000050.jpg

Any questions feel free to ask. Will ship to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. Just PM with a zip and i'll get back to you ASAP.

94-01 Integra Calipers Sale Pending
99 Si' rear calipers SOLD

Last edited by Zeferint; 06-29-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old 05-07-2012
Autocross Padawan

Zeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of light
Re: EK Parts for Sale! (and some other misc stuff)

bump! prices are negotiable, fellas!

Last edited by Zeferint; 05-07-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Old 05-07-2012
Autocross Padawan

bump!

Last edited by Zeferint; 06-11-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 05-08-2012
Autocross Padawan

Bumpity bump! cmon, throw me offers! need the $$ to fuel my project lol always taking donations too
Old 05-11-2012
Autocross Padawan

Si calipers are sold!
Old 05-11-2012
Autocross Padawan

Re: FS: 7CLP13S Cores, 10'" sub, D16Y8 head, EK Tails, Painted Fog Light Covers +more

first post updated!
Old 05-11-2012
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: FS: 7CLP13S Cores, 10'" sub, D16Y8 head, EK Tails, Painted Fog Light Covers +more

Good prices, bump for you Zef.
Old 05-11-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Do you still have the enclosure for the sub? Do you know the power rating of the sub?
Old 05-13-2012
Autocross Padawan

I do have the enclosure. It's a closed box and worked fairly well, but I believe it would perform better with a vented one. The power rating of the sub is 800 watts peak, 400 RMS.

Thanks for the bump MB!
Old 05-17-2012
Autocross Padawan

Bump!
Old 05-18-2012
Autocross Padawan

Bump!
Old 05-24-2012
Registered!!

KurtzN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you have an amp for the sub too?
Old 06-01-2012
Autocross Padawan

Sorry just got back from being out for a few days. All PM's replied. No, sorry, no amp with the sub.
Old 06-02-2012
Autocross Padawan

Bump, have had quite a bit of interest in the d16 head. Please ask if you have any questions, I'd be happy to supply more pictures upon request.

Don't be afraid to throw me offers, either. This stuff is just taking up space and collecting dust, could use a good home!

I will change my shipping policy to include Canada seeing as many of you folks frequent this forum, but expect extra for shipping.
Old 06-03-2012
Autocross Padawan

Bump! PM's replied.
Old 06-09-2012
Autocross Padawan

Bump. Pair of rear 99 Si rotors for sale, will post up new pictures tomorrow morning!
Old 06-11-2012
Autocross Padawan

Sale pending on the head. Pictures of the rear rotors are up!
Old 06-12-2012
Autocross Padawan

Re: FS: 99 Si Rear Rotor, 10'" sub, D16Y8 head, EK Tails, Painted Fog Light Covers +m

Bump!
Old 06-13-2012
Autocross Padawan

Re: FS: 99 Si Rear Rotor, 10'" sub, D16Y8 head, EK Tails, Painted Fog Light Covers +m

Bump!
Old 06-14-2012
Autocross Padawan

Bump!
Old 06-16-2012
Autocross Padawan

Bump!
Old 06-18-2012
Autocross Padawan

Bump!
Old 06-20-2012
Autocross Padawan

Ok head is still for sale... guess the interested buyer didn't want it or fell off the face of the earth lol.
Old 06-21-2012
Autocross Padawan

Bump!
Old 06-22-2012
Registered!!

shocker1994 is an unknown quantity at this point

pm me lowest on the head im interestead
Old 06-25-2012
Autocross Padawan

PM Replied! Bump
Old 06-26-2012
Autocross Padawan

Bump!
Old 06-27-2012
Autocross Padawan

Bump
Old 06-29-2012
Autocross Padawan

Bump!
Old 06-30-2012
Autocross Padawan

Re: FS: 99 Si Rear Rotor, 10'" sub, D16Y8 head, Calipers, Painted Fog Light Covers +m

BUmp

Quick Reply: FS: 99 Si Rear Rotor, 10'" sub, D16Y8 head, Calipers, Painted Fog Light Covers +more!