Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG costume

Old 10-13-2007
< My future wife.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG costume

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD.

This may not be car parts but........

Just wondering if anyone is interested in buying a custom made sonic costume for halloween. I live in the MD/DC/VA area.

I won 1st place at a club in Boston when I rocked this last year......
Trip for 4 people at 2 nights 2 days at a sunday river ski resort in Maine with lift tickets.

offers? This wasn't cheap to make. I'm about 6 feet tall. My shorter friend candice rocked it for fun you can see it in all its splendor.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
sonic.jpg (16.9 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by armieo; 03-18-2009 at 05:00 PM. Reason: added stargate costume.
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

davikde is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG costume

lol how much do you want for it? You made that yourself?
Old 10-13-2007
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Your shorter friend Candice is a hottie.
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

TuRtLE714 will become famous soon enoughTuRtLE714 will become famous soon enough

how much? willing to ship to CA?
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

gsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura aboutgsniper666 has a spectacular aura about

it would b rediculous to try and get up stairs in that...lol.... and bump
Old 10-13-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I have now seen literally everything on this site........

Bump for you man!
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

that is awesome...goodluck with the sale!
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

awang is an unknown quantity at this point

i will buy this NOW. shipping to 94954?
Old 10-13-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I think you should ebay this and get market price, there seems to be a lot of interest.
Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I think it's AWESOME!
Old 10-13-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

PIMP... simply PIMP
Old 10-13-2007
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

thanks speedfoos and exturbo and triz and lt2004 and alpha! The hairs on the head of sonic are pretty fragile... I mean it won't break but if I shipped it i think it might come out all demented looking and stuff. but hey if anyone wants to front the cash for shipping then......... woot.

FYI I spent around $140 for materials. And numerous trips to the crafts store. LOLOL.

I also have a stargate costume i'm trying to get rid of.

attaching now....

Old 10-13-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Dude, You are really talented.
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

swiftyshift is an unknown quantity at this point

looks awesome, but i'm really curious how that cost $140... it's just wires, fabric, glue, cardboard, etc....
Old 10-14-2007
< My future wife.

Originally Posted by swiftyshift
looks awesome, but i'm really curious how that cost $140... it's just wires, fabric, glue, cardboard, etc....
well i had to use these 3 foam wreath things which werent cheap. then i had to buy about 7 $9 fleece sweaters for the skin...... a SHYTLOAD of felt, and these long wire things to do flower arrangements for the hair..... which weren't cheap either. i wasn't using coat hangers. then i had to buy shoelaces to outline everything. and then screen door mesh for the eyes. and a ton of masking tape. trust me...the costs got up there. every little bit every time i had to go back to the craft store to buy another $16 of stuff.

Originally Posted by TuRtLE714
how much? willing to ship to CA?
PMed

Last edited by armieo; 10-14-2007 at 08:43 AM.
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

dam the second costume is sick 2...u should open up or own costume business man. **** is tight!!!
Old 10-14-2007
< My future wife.

lol thanks people. BUMP. come on all you MD/DC/VA/delaware/NJ/PA people make this easy for me!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-14-2007
Registered!!

what's the total cost shipped to 94954 (CA)?
Old 10-14-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

nice costume... but i got some stuff up my sleeve for a dangerous costume this year!!!!!! lol
Old 10-20-2007
Registered!!

goldyhan23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I am very interested in buying this costume for halloween. Please let me know if you will ship it to me in 60022 (Illinois). Could you email me at Drew.goldsmith@comcast.net because i am in love with this.
Old 10-20-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Bid suckas

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONIC-THE-HEDGEH...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 10-21-2007
< My future wife.

haha rufus. thanks. auction ended.... i guess i should have listed it as willing to ship to get more interest.

goldyhan i PMed you.
Old 11-25-2007
Registered!!

83red1500s is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG costume

did you sell the sonic costume yet?? if not how much and include shipping to WA state...

thanks
Old 11-25-2007
< My future wife.

You still want this? I'd let it go for $100 plus the cost of shipping. The shipping would hurt a lot.
Old 12-07-2007
Registered!!

izmaxx is just really niceizmaxx is just really niceizmaxx is just really niceizmaxx is just really niceizmaxx is just really nice

How much shipped to Seattle?
Old 12-07-2007
< My future wife.

why are you even up?
read your gmail.
Old 12-07-2007
Registered!!

i think the reason why people don't want to buy this, is because shipping is priced so damn high. i completely understand that you don't want the head and stuff to get damaged when it's shipped, but the fact that people are selling engines and shipping them for much less that you're charging to ship the sonic costume is very daunting... just my 2 cents
Old 03-16-2009
Registered!!

Sonic is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the Sonic-costume still available?
Old 03-16-2009
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

^^ rofl. thats hella funny for some reason. looks like made an account on this forum just for the costume!
Old 03-16-2009
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by civicsrcool
^^ rofl. thats hella funny for some reason. looks like made an account on this forum just for the costume!
hahaha i dont even think he knows this is a car forum

"we got them to search, now we gotta get them to check the date"

Quick Reply: SONIC THE HEDGEHOG costume