Notices
Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.

Pirelli p4: worst tires I've ever bought.

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of lightCleft_Asunder is a glorious beacon of light
Pirelli p4: worst tires I've ever bought.

These tires have a single water channel and when you hit puddles at speed, the car hydro-plane's. Everyone is wondering why I'm driving at 50-60 on the highway, even though I used to go 70 confidently in heavy rain with my previous Michelin's. (or any other tire I have ever bought)

Ice/packed-snow performance is more terrifying than rain. The car literally wants to jackknife at any speed. You have to drive it like a special snowflake, and even at slow speeds the traction isn't there.

On dry road the car heavily follows the groves in the road. It goes left, right, wherever the grooves take it. And on bumps, the exact same thing happens. Yes, my steering/suspension has no play, so it's not that.

This is the tire I would put on someones car if I wanted to secretly kill them, because I feel like I'm going to die. I bought them from Sam's Club and on thursday I am getting them replaced. The guy working there said that this is the first time he's heard of this complaint, but tirerack reviews say otherwise.

So what would you guys do in this situation? tires are in 97% condition.

http://www.tirerack.com/survey/Surve...irePageLocQty=