Notices
Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.

Important Safety Reminder

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2014
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of lightTiggerDX is a glorious beacon of light
Important Safety Reminder

Just a reminder, especially for those with the older cars, check your spare tire.
I was cleaning out the rear of my 94 hatch and pulled out the spare tire to wipe down the area. The spare had no air in it. Although it looks brand new (has never been used) it was completely deflated.

Would have been bad to find that out on the highway.

Also, if you have a first aid kit, check the dates on the contents. Pain killers and such do go bad.
Old 10-22-2014
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Important Safety Reminder

Originally Posted by TiggerDX
Just a reminder, especially for those with the older cars, check your spare tire.
I was cleaning out the rear of my 94 hatch and pulled out the spare tire to wipe down the area. The spare had no air in it. Although it looks brand new (has never been used) it was completely deflated.

Would have been bad to find that out on the highway.

Also, if you have a first aid kit, check the dates on the contents. Pain killers and such do go bad.
Good advice. Side note: It's not that painkillers go BAD... they just lose their potency over time!

Last edited by Poopies; 10-22-2014 at 11:01 PM.