Jdmautolights.com >>>>>>>>SCAM<<<<<<<<< Don't Trust Them!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RazorGFX is an unknown quantity at this point
Jdmautolights.com >>>>>>>>SCAM<<<<<<<<< Don't Trust Them!

I know i'm knew here, but just want to spread the word so this can be prevented in the future.

Don't trust jdmautolights.com. I ordered some jdm rear taillights from them for $250. This was 4 months ago and now I have no lights or a refund.

I was in constant contact with them from the start, within two weeks they told me that it was in shipment and that international shipping takes longer. So I waited. And Waited.

I was never angry with them, always spoke professionally and they replied equally, although they never showed proof for anything they told me. (No shipping invoices, no delay information, no refund invoice).

After going back with them for over 2 months, I finally got fed up and asked for a refund which they gladly accepted to given the circumstances. Except I never saw my money again. I even tried opening a support ticket with Paypal but they automatically close tickets if the transaction was over 180 days.

The vendor repeatedly states the refund was given, but refuses to supply any proof, and there isn't a refund in my account. They're constantly telling me "I will check into this" whenever I tell them that I haven't received anything but nothing comes of it. To me it's just a ruse to convince you that everything is fine even though your money is long gone. I would love to go in person but their address is in Florida so for now i'm **** outa luck.
Old 02-18-2015
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jdmautolights.com >>>>>>>>SCAM<<<<<<<<< Don't Trust Them!

Have you reported them to the BBB?
Old 02-18-2015
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jdmautolights.com >>>>>>>>SCAM<<<<<<<<< Don't Trust Them!

I'd email paypal and see if they can make exceptions for tickets exceeding their 180 day limit. Explain your situation.