2001 Civic Widebody Kit or Fender Flares

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phathom253 is an unknown quantity at this point
2001 Civic Widebody Kit or Fender Flares

where can you get a Widebody kit for the 01 civic or where can you get the fender flares for the civic, that make the front fender and the back quarter panel flare out so the door looks like it is "in"
Old 02-25-2007
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice
well i know that AVS makes a sort of wide bodykit for the 01-05 civic coupe. Its okay but not great. I dont think our cars look that good in wide body. You might be able to get a custom one made
Old 02-27-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
teamprototype.com has some good products for universal fender flares and such. I know that wings west makes a formidable widebody for the EP3, but I don't think that there is such thing as a pre-fabbed, and fitted widebody kit for the 7th gen. I remember taking pictures of this one civic that had a full widebody kit, it was a blue color with an octane front bumper. It looked nice and all, but I think a lot of work went into molding the kit. I never talked to the owner, but I think that it was a prefabbed kit for another model, and he just expanded on it. That's what I did with my body kit, if you want something unique, and no one makes it for your car....go and make it!
Old 02-27-2007
Registered!!

After seeing that civic ( minus the color haha ) the fender flares had me hooked, I just cant find those.
Old 02-27-2007
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Great scott! (in the wise words of christopher lloyd) After further inspection of the picture, I see in the upper right hand corner it says www.a something. And on the civic it says AVB with some Kanji writing under it. Therefore, using my mad google skills, I searched for the string with AVB in the URL, and came up with the following website.....
http://www.avb-sports.be/
Although I don't see that widebody kit there, you could probably e-mail them with the picture and ask them for help.
If this helps, let me know...

Last edited by Eyger; 02-27-2007 at 11:48 AM.
Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

werd up! haha I should have thought about that lol
Old 02-28-2007
Registered!!

I actually was on the site and they have both front and back fender flares!!!!!
Old 02-28-2007
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
I say go fender flares with wheel spacers!

EXAMPLE:

Old 03-01-2007
A long winded 7th genr

That's nice, wide, low. I like it.
Old 03-02-2010
Registered!!

TylerWestPwnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2001 Civic Widebody Kit or Fender Flares

anyone know where i could find somewhere that shows how to install fender flares?