6th Generation Civic 1996 - 2000 In the years from 1996 to 2000 Honda released it's 6th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EK9, EK4, EK3, EJ6, EJ8, EJ9, EM1

00 Civic Si Part Identification Help!

Old 04-05-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
garythelobster is an unknown quantity at this point
00 Civic Si Part Identification Help!

So I bought my brother's 2000 Civic Si that got stolen and almost completely stripped and I need the bar at the top of the picture (not my photo) in order to support the original Si back seats I found. I want to get as much OEM as I can so is there anything else that I need for it too? Thanks!
Name:  Lq3DfbP.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  70.6 KB
Old 04-06-2017
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 00 Civic Si Part Identification Help!

Damn, that sucks! That looks like a rear strut tower bar. I don't think they come standard on civics... you can usually find them pretty cheap on ebay.
Old 04-06-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold

poopies is correct. Rear strut brace and if it is in fact an OEM part it would be in the parts catalog. But I believe it to be aftermarket.
Old 04-06-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

The parts catalog looks to show a front strut tower bar but I didn't see one for the rear.

The seatback should latch against the rear speaker shelf, yes?
Old 04-06-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ezone
The seatback should latch against the rear speaker shelf, yes?
That was my initial thought, too. The rear strut tower bar (95% sure it's aftermarket) doesn't support the seats at all. Rather, it shouldn't

Search this Thread