6th Generation Civic 1996 - 2000 In the years from 1996 to 2000 Honda released it's 6th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EK9, EK4, EK3, EJ6, EJ8, EJ9, EM1

need more fuel !!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000CiViC_si is an unknown quantity at this point
need more fuel !!!

hey guys thought I would see if anyone has a suggestion on what size injectors to put on my b16a2, i'll accompany it with a AEM fuel bar, pressure regulator and probably a new fuel pump as well. right now aftermarket upgrades include skunk2 intake manifold, aem short ram intake, DC sports 4-2-1 headers, msd ignition, coil, and distributor, and a phearable ecu. I don't plan on doing anymore performance upgrades after this for a while, as I work on body/interior and suspension. Thanks in advance!!!
Old 12-08-2016
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold
Re: need more fuel !!!

Why do you need more fuel?

Are you running boost or high comp?

Fuel alone with no way to push more air volume through the motor won't net much of a gain in HP.
Old 12-08-2016
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: need more fuel !!!

Got ECM data?

Basically, if the front O2 sensor does not show a lean condition at max throttle/max load/max RPM, (full throttle pull in 2nd gear all the way to redline) the injectors are big enough to deliver all the fuel needed right now.