6th Generation Civic 1996 - 2000 In the years from 1996 to 2000 Honda released it's 6th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EK9, EK4, EK3, EJ6, EJ8, EJ9, EM1

Want to learn more

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OBT-OAKRIDGE is an unknown quantity at this point
Want to learn more

Always loved how the civic (eg) hatch looks, and interested in getting one to work on. However, I am a complete idiot when it comes to cars (I know absolutely zero), but I'd like to learn.

What are the best ways to learn what mods to do and be able to complete certain mods myself, with emphasis on mods to do on the civic hatch?

TIA.
Old 10-25-2015
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,159 Likes on 807 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Want to learn more

Stick around, ask questions, don't be afraid to try things.

When I started on this forum, I only knew how to change my oil and brake pads. Early last year, I refurbushed a spare engine and swapped it in myself. Year before that, I did a head gasket change. All of this was done in a driveway.