6th Generation Civic 1996 - 2000 In the years from 1996 to 2000 Honda released it's 6th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EK9, EK4, EK3, EJ6, EJ8, EJ9, EM1

Here we go

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
caedo618 is an unknown quantity at this point
Here we go

So I am a proud owner of a 2000 honda civic dx. (150k miles)

Its a 2 door coupe, manual transmission, with absolutely everything on it as stock as when it left the factory.

I am about to get a new car, but I am keeping this one, taking off the registration and parking it on blocks to work on.

Now to take this stock civic and make it a very fin car to drive what would be suggestions? It wouldn't be my daily driver anymore and I can let it sit as long as the changes take while I work on it.

It already feels like a go-cart and I want to take that feeling and multiply it.
So this will be basically a wish list of things to look at.

Last edited by caedo618; 09-30-2014 at 04:43 PM.
Old 10-04-2014
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Here we go

To make it more go cart like I would upgrade all the bushings to poly, lower it, get a strut tower bar, and upgraded sway's. Nice set of summer tires too!

If you want it to move faster and you have the time and money, turbo or swap. If you just want a little more pep, intake, headers,
exhaust, stage 1 cam.