6th Generation Civic 1996 - 2000 In the years from 1996 to 2000 Honda released it's 6th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EK9, EK4, EK3, EJ6, EJ8, EJ9, EM1

Product Hunt Down!

Old 03-27-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
K3CTD25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Product Hunt Down!

Hi everyone. I am having trouble finding this product I want in America. Can anyone help me with the search and post a link? I am looking for this PINK JVC RADIO. Its the only pink radio I have found so unless you know of anymore, I need help with this one. I can only find it in £ and not $. :/ Any help????
Old 03-27-2012
Autocross Padawan

Zeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Product Hunt Down!

A link would help? In all of the crutchfield and sonic electronic magazines ive gotten over the years ive never seen a pink radio.
Old 03-27-2012
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I'm assuming it's the JVC kd-sc401 in pink, yes?

Just a starting point to help out other forum members.. quick google search helped me find that

edit: you may have to bite the bullet and buy it from the UK
Old 03-27-2012
Registered!!

K3CTD25 is an unknown quantity at this point

YES! That is the one! And well how would I buy it from the UK if their money is diiferent than ours? How would I convert it or whatever? If you wanted this radio, what would you do?
Old 03-29-2012
Registered!!

Scenemaker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by K3CTD25
YES! That is the one! And well how would I buy it from the UK if their money is diiferent than ours? How would I convert it or whatever? If you wanted this radio, what would you do?
Is this a serious question? Are you mailing them cash? If you are, which I highly doubt, just Google a currency converter just like you could have Googled a pic of the raido. How did you even find this site if you don't know how to use a search engine? To answer the question more clearly, you will be paying by credit card or Paypal, most likely. The conversion will take place behind the scenes for you.

As for your second question, if I wanted this radio I would buy it. Not sure how more simple it can be than that.
Old 04-01-2012
Autocross Padawan

Zeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx

That's definitely got a certain.......vibe to it.

And when you buy something overseas, say it costs 50 euros, it will automatically charge you the equivalent of that amount in U.S. dollars. In other words, it does all that for you. PayPal does it, not sure who else.
Old 04-13-2012
Registered!!

GreenToy is an unknown quantity at this point

With DVDs having different regional codes, would CDs have regional coding as well? Just make sure that it'll play CDs produced for the USA.
Old 04-13-2012
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

CDs don't have regional restrictions like DVDs