7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Iddle problems new engine

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Antonio Oquendo is an unknown quantity at this point
Iddle problems new engine

I have a 2001 Honda Civic LXi blew the headand i replaced it with a 2005 LX VTEC head engine. Im having problems with the idling it goes up and down between 1500 and 2000 RPMs I cannot make it stop I replace all sensors on the intek also reset the ECU I'm still having the same problem do I have to reprogram the ECU or get a new ECU? If anyone have any ideas or what should I do just reply
Old 02-14-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iddle problems new engine

Try this before you start replacing everything

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...ml#post4420434
Old 02-14-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Antonio Oquendo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
Try this before you start replacing everything

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...ml#post4420434
thank you for the pointer . But i alredy did that and still having the same iddle problem i replaced all sensors rese ecu. Replace maps, ivac,etc but it still has the same iddling proble .. when its starts its all normal till it warms up then after that it start iddling up and down between 1500 and 2000 when i drive its fine till i stop the car dont know what else to do. Unless i buy a 05 lx vtch computer thats what everyone says but i know theres an easier way to fix this problem. Any other ideas
Old 02-14-2017
The legs in the public bathroom stall

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
mcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to beholdmcnoople is a splendid one to behold

Do you have any large vacuum leaks? Leave the brake booster/pcv hose off? With a large vacuum leak it will surge the idle and have a high rpm idle.