7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Body Kits The best fit ones recommendations

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Livewire981 is an unknown quantity at this point
Body Kits The best fit ones recommendations

Hey Guys I couldn't believe the payoff on my 2002 civic ex coupe they actually added my carbon fiber hood. Anyway I'm looking at body kits,any recommendations as to who sells the best fit kits. Non fiberglass. I'm asking about a complete front bumper and side kit no rear needed? Thanks
Old 01-30-2017
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: Body Kits The best fit ones recommendations

most kits out there are fiberglass. the kit that comes to mind that made with poly is tsunami kit. i know cuz i had/have one.
Old 02-01-2017
Registered!!

Pier7866 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Livewire981
Hey Guys I couldn't believe the payoff on my 2002 civic ex coupe they actually added my carbon fiber hood. Anyway I'm looking at body kits,any recommendations as to who sells the best fit kits. Non fiberglass. I'm asking about a complete front bumper and side kit no rear needed? Thanks

Well if you could get your hands on HFP body kits which I know genuine Honda would be hard to get but you could get oem style it will look a lot better than after market ones because since its oem style it has sufficient clearance to drive in snow with no problems. There is seller on ebay from Canada that do sell those do your research and see what you come across. Hope this help.
Old 02-08-2017
Registered!!

Livewire981 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guys I'm waiting on a couple parts for my body guy to paint but it's looking so nice,we did a oem new bumper added fog lights new headlights she's looking real good I'm gonna post pic after I get the new wheels. The car actually is still the same ride height as OEM. But I appreciate all the input. It'll be ready for the car show and track just in time for spring. My Honda dealer laughed when I told her it only has 134000 she said I haven't broken her in yet haha. Car is amazing on gas except when racing. But still not bad. 2002 7th gen. 2 door. I love the 2016's and 17's but pockets to low. Be Safe my friends 😎