7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

Ep3 /em2 d2 coilovers 3k miles $550 obo

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ekhriz is an unknown quantity at this point
Ep3 /em2 d2 coilovers 3k miles $550 obo

EP3/EM2 D2 COILOVERS 3K MILES $550 OBO

Used it for about 3000 miles. My car is too low and I want to switch back to stock. I bought it in 2014. Everything is working perfect with it. It has about a year of warranty left since it came with a 3yr warranty.

http://r.ebay.com/E4Iqni
Old 04-12-2016
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ep3 /em2 d2 coilovers 3k miles $550 obo

What year Civic were they on? Which particular series are they? How low was the drop? Do you have a picture of your actual set?

Maybe interested next month, but I'm not looking to lower my car by a whole lot.
Old 04-12-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ekhriz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ep3 /em2 d2 coilovers 3k miles $550 obo

Originally Posted by Poopies
What year Civic were they on? Which particular series are they? How low was the drop? Do you have a picture of your actual set?

Maybe interested next month, but I'm not looking to lower my car by a whole lot.
civic ex 2001. RS series. Med to high. 36 adjustable ways. Picture coming. I don't have them in this apt. To be posted soon. Can be put into a civic from 2000-2005. Here are some more details :

The RS Series suspension kit is our most popular coilover. Featuring a 36-way damping and rebound adjustable monotube design, RS Series coilovers are perfect for the modified street car that also sees occasional track days. This coilover has separate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal suspension tuning while maintaining full strut travel at all times.

Features:

36-way damping adjustable monotube shock assemblies

Full ride height adjustability with separate spring preload

Anodized finish and Teflon coated threads to prevent rust

Upper camber plates and pillow ball mounts* (6061 Aluminum construction) * Certain Models Only