7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Thank you Honda Civic DIYer's!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bsmiley is just really nicebsmiley is just really nicebsmiley is just really nicebsmiley is just really nicebsmiley is just really nice
Thank you Honda Civic DIYer's!!

A sincere thank you to all of you for your DIYs and the detailed knowledge you have provided in this great resource! Transportation is a need, not a luxury. I was able to do the following with minimal fuss:
front struts
lower ball joints
wheel bearings
front brakes
rear brakes
drain and fill manual transmission
drain and fill coolant
replace alternator belt and the power steering belt
change oil and filter.
I was able to search and find all the info I needed. I didn't have a reason to post any questions, but I think its only right to let you all know that I couldn't have done it without this forum and your combined knowledge. You made it easy and gave me confidence to tackle new things. I really appreciate it and I am sure countless others feel the same way!

Last edited by bsmiley; 05-18-2014 at 10:49 PM.
Old 05-17-2014
*watches temp gauge like a hawkboss* :D

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
kinakoes2 is a glorious beacon of lightkinakoes2 is a glorious beacon of lightkinakoes2 is a glorious beacon of lightkinakoes2 is a glorious beacon of lightkinakoes2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Thank you Honda Civic DIYer's!!

Great! And welcome.
Old 05-18-2014
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forums!
Old 05-18-2014
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Glad you found it helpful. Welcome
Old 05-18-2014
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,441 Likes on 1,197 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

hey, welcome and thanks for coming out of your way to say that!