7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

what color rims should i get for a white ep3?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cona is an unknown quantity at this point
what color rims should i get for a white ep3?

(in your opinion)

what wheel size and color goes best with a white ep3?

what are good online stores for cap parts/accessories?
what are good online stores for specifically wheels

please help. i have a white ep3
Old 02-02-2013
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: what color rims should i get for a white ep3?

The beauty of a white car: you can get just about any color rim, and it'll work. I've seen all shades of blue, lime green, orange, black, white, silver, gunmetal, all looks good. It's what you want as a color scheme is what's important.

As for what size, I'd say you can't go wrong with some lightweight 17s. As for place? Well, I'd google whatever rim you're thinking about getting and finding the place that sells it cheapest. Thmotorsports.com has free shipping for most orders over $99, and that includes rims. That, and coupon code 5offfive still works, I think, for 5% off
Old 02-02-2013
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

always loved the look of all flat black 16s on a white car but with low offsets at least a 3 inch lip.
Old 02-03-2013
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
johndeerebones is a jewel in the roughjohndeerebones is a jewel in the roughjohndeerebones is a jewel in the rough

IMO don't really like black, sorry guys. My car is white too. White is the best in my opinion, but to each his own! Photoshop some wheel images onto your car and find one you like! Your personal taste if you ask me. Plus how much you wanna spend. ALSO see what tire you need and price it, bigger rims may look good (within reason, IMO giant rims look hideous on just about anything except a semi, but the tires are hella expensive, talking tire $ may be close to rim $) If you aren't racing it a couple pounds per wheel isn't gonna make any difference. Some offset making for a wider stance can do a ton for driving feel and ability, but too much WILL rub.
Old 04-08-2013
My favorite TV shows are JDM. My Honda isn't...

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
krudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the rough

Sorry to dig up a kinda old thread, but I have a strong opinion on this one.

White on white is probably the most beautiful combo in my opinion, especially on the EP3. A lot of JDM sports cars uses this color combo and it looks so clean. Just look at the earlier Type-R Civics and Integras and you'll see they look great in all white. Even better if you use small red accents in the wheel, like a red center cap or brand sticker. The red will help compliment the Si or TypeR badge on your car.

If for some reason you're opposed to white, I think bronze or dark grey also look amazing.
Old 04-08-2013
A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.....CLOSED SAT/SUN

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Gunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to allGunner is a name known to all

It really all comes down to what you like and dont like, everyone has thier own opinion but your the one who has to drive it.
Old 04-08-2013
Registered!!

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
bryan.0831 is an unknown quantity at this point

White on white!!!! Woot woot!!